ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Last edited:
No Flash

Flash

Today I wore my Roshe FB's in the rain and I got these stains from which I guess is dirty water. I tried rubbing the stains with dish soap and stain remover but that only did a little. There are still visible grey dots around. Should I put them in the washing machine? I'm worried that the machine might mess up the swoosh on the toe. Has anybody put their Roshe FB's in the wash? What should I do?

Last edited:
60 degrees is thick jacket weather for me. I dont know how some of you do 20 or 30 degress. *Insert Tracy Morgan No GIF.

Last edited:
Denim exchange in golden state Cali don't know if they do phone orders but it said you can inquire so try I guess
# 18553364639

No Flash

Flash

Today I wore my Roshe FB's in the rain and I got these stains from which I guess is dirty water. I tried rubbing the stains with dish soap and stain remover but that only did a little. There are still visible grey dots around. Should I put them in the washing machine? I'm worried that the machine might mess up the swoosh on the toe. Has anybody put their Roshe FB's in the wash? What should I do?

Good luck, I posted this same question awhile back and haven't found anyone who had tried putting FBs in a machine wash yet. Have the same fears about it, told myself I'd be the guinea pig and try it but still haven't been able to bring myself to do it. So try it out and let me know haha

Last edited:
To my SoCal peeps...Calypsos at Valencia FTL has pretty much sold out. FINISHLINE doesn't have them. SHIEKH has them but hasn't put them out yet. Talk to my dude Roger. He let me get my pair. SZ 9 is gone. G-Luck and I hope this helps someone out.
I can cosign.. I go to school here in valencia  and ditched class to check at the mall here and no luck. Drove however back to the valley and picked up the last size 9 at the northridge FTL. There is a 9.5 on display but don't know about other sizes. Good luck yall!

I finally completed the OG7
nthat.gif
I am officially done with roshes.

I can cosign.. I go to school here in valencia  and ditched class to check at the mall here and no luck. Drove however back to the valley and picked up the last size 9 at the northridge FTL. There is a 9.5 on display but don't know about other sizes. Good luck yall!

I finally completed the OG7
nthat.gif
I am officially done with roshes.
JR, hook me up with the 9.5!  Socal GROUP!

No Flash

Flash

I have the same pair, and I machine washed mine in cold water inside a pillow case. Came out just fine.

i have yet to see any sirens in person.

are they actually red? or do they have a pinkish tint to it like that one mid top roshe?
color is holding me back from copping..

JR, hook me up with the 9.5!  Socal GROUP!
Aw damn.. my bad bro. I scooped up my pair and bounced back to school hahaha. But I'll check back after class if they still have it bro.

I got a new phone so pm me your number and I'll keep you and everyone else updated around here.

Calypsos are sitting just like the many stated, woot glad people can enjoy their days without panicking over a random release online...can purchase once you get out of school, work, or whatever that's keeping you busy

Calypsos are sitting just like the many stated, woot glad people can enjoy their days without panicking over a random release online...can purchase once you get out of school, work, or whatever that's keeping you busy

QFT
The way it should be...

Back
Top Bottom