ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I feel like selling all my jays, and other kicks, just buy roshes all year long and buy every color.

The simplicity of the shoe
smokin.gif
and for $70 only, saves a lot of money.
mmh the problem with that is, Winter + Roshes = super cold feet.

Any Chicago natives, footlocker has the sirens, Calypsos and Knicks on the wall

Edit: lmao *footlocker on state street

Last edited:
I feel like selling all my jays, and other kicks, just buy roshes all year long and buy every color.

The simplicity of the shoe :smokin and for $70 only, saves a lot of money.

Done and done. All I have left are my Space Jams and some beaters. Roshes >

The simplicity of the shoe :smokin and for $70 only, saves a lot of money.

Done and done. All I have left are my Space Jams and some beaters. Roshes >

With the way nike is with RSVP and raffles, I barely win anything even using my friends bots we have been failing recently, so it's making not care about jays and other shoes, roshes no what color they are looks hot and just looks right. Easy to wear and just go.

Any possibility of nike re-releasing the Mint Roshe FBs?

Patiently waiting for those..

If there's money to be made, you can bet Nike will re-release them in the future. Ppl used to say "no way nike's re-releasing the calypsos" and laughed when anyone asked...

Just got some Calypso's at FTL during my lunchbreak. Is it just me or are the soles darker than they seem in pictures? Will post pics later.

Sirens and Knicks were there as well.

Any one having issues with ebay guy kicksgear1? Still haven't received my calypsos and ordered on 12/3. He said they were delivered to my work already. At work now and still no package. I know some of you already got yours a few days after ordering. Smh

Any one having issues with ebay guy kicksgear1? Still haven't received my calypsos and ordered on 12/3. He said they were delivered to my work already. At work now and still no package. I know some of you already got yours a few days after ordering. Smh

Patience....

Just to give you an idea of the holiday delivery fiasco that is USPS....I've been getting my mail around 9 p.m. all week.
dang thats crazy. wonder where youre located.

i worked for fedex part time and i remember during peak season (oct-dec) drivers would be out there from 7am-10pm. they cover the businesses during the day and hit residentials ( majority packages requiring sigs) in the afternoon. 

I didn't either. I opened a ebay case lol. I live in NY he shipped from CT. theres no way it takes 1 week for it to get to me

dang thats crazy. wonder where youre located.

i worked for fedex part time and i remember during peak season (oct-dec) drivers would be out there from 7am-10pm. they cover the businesses during the day and hit residentials ( majority packages requiring sigs) in the afternoon. 
L.A.

The local USPS is full or rude, lazy *** people year round so it doesn't surprise me. I really wish they'd fold and have mail privatized thru UPS and Fed Ex.

Back
Top Bottom