ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any one having issues with ebay guy kicksgear1? Still haven't received my calypsos and ordered on 12/3. He said they were delivered to my work already. At work now and still no package. I know some of you already got yours a few days after ordering. Smh
I don't know why you guys didn't receive your pair from him yet. I live all the way in California and I received mine 3 days after I purchased them. From your situation it seems like they have been lost. I hope that's not the case tho 

for anyone in nyc, just came back from the FTL in 34th street, i asked one of the workers if they had any calypsos left, she said the had plenty. so if anyone is still looking for these, head out there.

for anyone in nyc, just came back from the FTL in 34th street, i asked one of the workers if they had any calypsos left, she said the had plenty. so if anyone is still looking for these, head out there.

what size did you buy. Gonna head down there tomm hopefully they have an 8.

I canceled an online order with Finish Line last week and it's yet to show up on my statement. Returned an order in store and it came up right away. Gonna wait a few days and give them a ring. ******g hate their customer service.

I didn't either. I opened a ebay case lol. I live in NY he shipped from CT. theres no way it takes 1 week for it to get to me
I understand that your excited to get them but opening an Ebay case after 1 week is a little too much. 

I mean I'm looking at it on a seller point of view. Opening cases too early can cause a lot of stress and dommage on the seller's part and yet, you'll probably get them in 2 days. 

You have 45 days to open the case, just wait there's plenty of time before starting to panick. 

The distance between the two locations don't matter this much, it's about the quantity of shipments, the coordination of USPS etc.., it can take 3 days to cross the country and 2 weeks to get to you. 

Patience guys. 

man it really pisses me off that some dudes think that all the rereleased cws released for the first time this year 
mean.gif

but on another note, what are the odds that nike might continue the re-releasing of some of the original colorways?

(black sails, sport reds, iggys, knicks, sirens, and calypsos so far)

Last edited:
Eastbay has the n7 womens roshe run in size 9 if anyone is interested

Was going to cop cause there're my size but not only are they excluded from discount ( like finishline) but it's also excluded from free shipping. I hate paying for shipping lol at least finishline gives free shipping.

Patience....
I understand that your excited to get them but opening an Ebay case after 1 week is a little too much. 

I mean I'm looking at it on a seller point of view. Opening cases too early can cause a lot of stress and dommage on the seller's part and yet, you'll probably get them in 2 days. 

You have 45 days to open the case, just wait there's plenty of time before starting to panick. 

The distance between the two locations don't matter this much, it's about the quantity of shipments, the coordination of USPS etc.., it can take 3 days to cross the country and 2 weeks to get to you. 

Patience guys. 
I agree although when ebay guy tells me that he spoke to USPS today and said they have been delivered, I tripped like anyone else would. Checked with the receptionist today and no shoes or delivery notice. Dude said he "requested documentation from USPS." Not gonna file a claim until 30-35 days. One week is pretty egregious. From SoCal btw

If there wasnt some orange the tongue, 

I feel like the new "Difused Jade" women colorway could have been a similar/cheaper way to do what some did with the tropical twists.

A black swoosh on them would make them look nice but that orange/peach makes it really to feminine. 

Back
Top Bottom