ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Footlocker wall at the Tyler Galleria in Riverside. Dude said the had the Calypsos too. *shrugs*

Not a big deal to me but when I got my calypsos in I replaced my insole and found this:

nike trying to save a few cents or something (haha)?? I've never seen this in any of my other roshes. 

SOMEONE help me out with some size 10 Cheetoshes. Please & Thank You!!

fnially got my 3rd pair of calypso from ndc. for the rec . im keeping them ds so years from now i can wear em ..lol

Not a big deal to me but when I got my calypsos in I replaced my insole and found this:

nike trying to save a few cents or something (haha)?? I've never seen this in any of my other roshes. 

SOMEONE help me out with some size 10 Cheetoshes. Please & Thank You!!
Looks like Nike used a feminine product if you know what I mean.... :wink: Pad

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for sirens or knicks for cheap, someone on a facebook group i am had an employee discount at the place he works and sells them for 65 SHIPPED EACH.

Pm me and I'll send his infos. 

I wish my local stores carried roshe's like those in NY and Cali...almost every one of the stores I walk into (FNL, footlocker, champs) only have 2 or 3 pairs and say they don't sell them too well....just my luck lol

Went on sneakerpolitics website. Typed in roshe, searched, nothing. Called for an hour. Finally got thru, they said check the website. I go to brands>Nike> finally found em. No 7.5 or 8. Anybody willing to sell those sizes to a brother ~ retail?

Back
Top Bottom