ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Miss me with that non-sense. You make a few videos and buy a few roshes and forget you're still on the Jordan bandwagon.
You're in the jordan thread..whoring out your raptor video.
Spare me.
I'm done. Bunch of fake people in here.

Just trying to share information with the rest of the community, and provided a video for the Raptors for those still awaiting their online ordered pairs. Simple as that.

For the BROshes that are still paying attention, ASOS shoes does have the Blue Camos for $120 shipped. Sizes are mostly sold out and aren't in half sizes, but they're available. Nice to see the Camos dropping in more locations. Hopefully we'll have them stateside soon.

Shout out to kev for these :smokin
25jaxxg.jpg

Now all I need are some calypso's or tropical twists in my life. |I

not sure but hopefully by the holidays.

@gtfan keep the videos up, very helpful in getting an overall view of the shoe.

Thank you, sir. Will do.

As for the "olive/sand" Roshes... What is that colorway? Only thing close to olive yet to release is the Tent/Blue Glows.

so mad i passed on the sirens. and those mangos... best colorway by far. need me a pair of both damn

It's the Women's Orange Chalks. One of the first colorways. They're widely available right now.
My bad. I only started getting into Roshe a few months back. It started with the Iguana I found at a NR and now I can't stop buying them! The Orange Chalks look pretty decent. Still on the hunt for the other mens colorways.

Whats going on guys? Not sure why I haven't posted in here yet but I've been following this thread since the beginning of summer. Like a lot of people i joined NT cause of this thread.

As of now I have a pair of Stadium Greens. They're not my favorite cw but only one i've been able to get so far.

About a month and a half ago I put in an order at kicks-crew for 2 iguanas and 1 siren. I waited a month for my shipment but they refunded my money and emailed me and said "I am sorry the shoes are ran out of stock". 

I was pretty pissed cause after i placed my order in early august i stopped hunting for more. But now I'm back and I think I'm just going to have to cop them for over retail. It sucks but these shoes have something about them. 

Probably more info than anyone cares for but I thought i might as well share 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone's order from Urban Outfitters still backordered? Mine has been since 8.21.
mean.gif
Should I consider this an L for my 2 pair of OKC Thunders??
What colorway are the OKC's? Is that the Royal Blue? If so, my pair from Urban Outfitters also got cancelled. I got the cancellation about 3 days after I placed my order. I did place an order last Friday (8/31) for the Stadium Greens and they shipped yesterday (9/5). Pretty excited to be getting them.

What colorway are the OKC's? Is that the Royal Blue? If so, my pair from Urban Outfitters also got cancelled. I got the cancellation about 3 days after I placed my order. I did place an order last Friday (8/31) for the Stadium Greens and they shipped yesterday (9/5). Pretty excited to be getting them.
OKCs now? what happen to the knicks colorway? or better yet Florida Gator Colorway! yeah baby go gators!!

hahaha had to get that in since labeling the dark royals whatever =)

Hold on. So a member of TEAM ROSHE was selling info to his own team and to NT? He just admitted it and just because he wrote a confession, yall want to move on?
Debadge him, ban in. the hell out of here with this understanding BS. His "reasoning" is nothing but excuses for being exposed for selling links. LAME. the very definition.
This shoe/thread used to be cool and had a chance but, of course, it has been bastardized and swept under the wrong like most things in and around shoes.
:smh:

which is why being a member of team roshe from here on out doesnt hold the worth it had in july or august. and you can get banned for selling info. happened in the yeezy 2 thread.

i was gonna do a kd but im holding off for the roshe's
wll the ES get og cw's or just whatever is current
Not Sure exactly... My friend in footwear said they're on the lineup for holiday. And a few colorways actually. Hopefully Nike expects a huge following this time and doesn't have just a few size runs available. This should be a general shoe sitting at every Nike store year round.

Not Sure exactly... My friend in footwear said they're on the lineup for holiday. And a few colorways actually. Hopefully Nike expects a huge following this time and doesn't have just a few size runs available. This should be a general shoe sitting at every Nike store year round.
i actually like the hunt.. lol

i actually like the hunt.. lol
The hunt and being rewarded for your searches is the best part IMO
You guys are crazy lol. Would much rather walk through the ES on any given day and buy these for 35$ then have to hover this forum for random sites to have quick strikes in like 2 size runs. This should be right with the availability of Frees, Air Max's, Trainers, but maybe not as much as Monarchs 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom