ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just want some Sirens in 8.5/9.  Just copped the Knicks from a NTer, extremely happy about that.  If I get Sirens I think i'll be good until we find out if they're gonna be on iD.

i didnt even know the 12s were hard to get. that seemed to be all my NR ever had, especially in iguanas.
Not necessarily based off NR sales, more off online releases of the newer colorways. Anything 10-13 sells quite fast.

Copped the chalks for my gf from a fellow Broshe for $45 shipped thank you sir ....

This is what this thread & TR is all about, helping each other out .....AT COSTS.... not trying to nickel & dime other broshes

Last edited:
Fairly decent price, especially for that size. 12s seem to fly out the door as soon as they go on sale.
i didnt even know the 12s were hard to get. that seemed to be all my NR ever had, especially in iguanas.

my sz is always the 1st to go... even at NR''s when they stocked the roshe...... i was surprised to get the last 12 in cyber & iguana on my b-day (7/2) those iggys helped me get the reds :pimp:

Don't normally deal with used shoes, but in the case of the teal roshe's - $110 for a vnds pair by looks seems to be an amazing steal on the bay if your a size 13.  I really don't know if this breaks the rules, there is no link and just trying to help out.  Deffinitley not my auction, or a friends or a relatives, so I hope this doesn't go into the b/s/t territory. 

If anybody is interested. There's a dude selling a Sport Red in size 13 for a bill in the B/S/T thread. You might be able to negotiate with him. 

And no it's not my posting. 

Back
Top Bottom