ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Aww hell nah. Call them back ask for ****. **** went in the stock room and found the 13! Ima call them too. F that lol
I'd like to give a massive mother****ing shout out to Big Point for hooking me up with a particular pair of Roshe's that I've been after for weeks!  Thank you so much, brotha!  Any time you need something, holla at me!  Rep'd you for all the work you did for me.

Again, thanks so much!  Couldn't have done it without you.  Respect.

This should be right with the availability of Frees, Air Max's, Trainers, but maybe not as much as Monarchs :lol:

haha not as much as the Free's... Am I the only one who likes the "McDonalds - McRib" strategy Nike is pulling with these? (As another member stated)

It Would resolve the reseller issue though...

I'd like to give a massive mother****ing shout out to Big Point for hooking me up with a particular pair of Roshe's that I've been after for weeks!  Thank you so much, brotha!  Any time you need something, holla at me!  Rep'd you for all the work you did for me.

Again, thanks so much!  Couldn't have done it without you.  Respect.
I appreciate the words my dude 
pimp.gif
. You're good in my book! I'm just trying to do my part and keep that good karma flowing through this thread. Also trying to represent my fellow Team Roshe family in the most positive way. 

I'll punch that "anytime you need something" ticket when it gets closer to the rd for the bred 11's 
wink.gif

haha not as much as the Free's... Am I the only one who likes the "McDonalds - McRib" strategy Nike is pulling with these? (As another member stated)
It Would resolve the reseller issue though...
I never understand why people like shoes to be 'limited' and near impossible to get. Example, news of the Thunder 4's coming back out and everyones *****ing. Why on earth lol? Nothing but good for us as the actual consumers, only person it might hurt is the company. Since over saturating turns away the hype and fanboys.

But I'm wearing Roshe's for looks and comfort. So I'm hoping this Fall I'll be able to cop doubles or triples to make customs and what not. 

Anyone know if Sport Reds/Iguanas are still available online/phone order in 10/10.5?

I never understand why people like shoes to be 'limited' and near impossible to get. Nothing but good for us as the actual consumers, only person it might hurt is the company. Since over saturating turns away the hype and fanboys.

It's just not the same when the general public who knows nothing about sneakers have pairs.
Example, you wouldn't be overjoyed if you copped a pair of FR's. You'd be excited about the comfort sure, but it wouldn't be the same thrill as copping a pair of (limited) Roshe's. Instead of reaching FR availability, if anything, I'd rather they be as limited as Jordan's. Virtually unlimited to sneaker heads who really want their pair, while at the same time being limited to the general public.

I never understand why people like shoes to be 'limited' and near impossible to get. Example, news of the Thunder 4's coming back out and everyones *****ing. Why on earth lol? Nothing but good for us as the actual consumers, only person it might hurt is the company. Since over saturating turns away the hype and fanboys.

But I'm wearing Roshe's for looks and comfort. So I'm hoping this Fall I'll be able to cop doubles or triples to make customs and what not. 
i know it sucks for them to be so limited, i just wish they could make a little extra pairs, but not to the point where they become like free runs and everybody could cop them. free runs became hype too. when ever someone buy a pair of nike and it flows with their fit, then thats when fanboys follow the hype. if so thats how it happened with free runs. but then again its Nike. nike is hype because everyone around the world likes it and wears it. and as for the roshe's not being limited then this thread wouldnt exist and team roshe woudnt exist as much either. its good how were all getting along and helping another on their quest to find their pair aha. and honestly i havent had a huge thrill collecting shoes since SB's back in the day. i quit the shoe game since the cool grey 11's rereleased. and the roshe brought me back into. i liked how my shoes were different from mostly other peoples. so go ahead and call me a hypebeast or whatever lol. /rant

Yeah, I'm just getting sick of this witch hunt for colorways I didn't bother getting at first. Just thinking I could go back whenever and cop. Shouldn't be that hard for a shoe so simple. I get the Jordan, Foam and Dunk hype and limited releases since there's history and people have been collecting for decades. But ****, these haven't been in Nike's rotation for more than 8 or 9 months. And outside of real sneakerheads nobody has a clue what these are, just looks like a generic Nike shoe. 

I have a feeling they are going to get to a much more obtainable level. They're too simple to not. And honestly, there's no way Nike could have envisioned this kind of want for them, just a matter of time before they cash in.

A good comparable quantity in my opinion would be some of Nike's basketball shoes. Like LeBron Low's, KD's, etc. The really sweet colorways sell out weekend of, and keep the hunt alive, but some of the more generic ones like Sails/Sirens/Cybers should be obtainable at least on NDC almost whenever.

On the hunt for black/sails , Siren reds, colypsos all Sz 11 and tropical twists Sz 12. Help would be appreciated thanks :smile:

Got a nice-sized box in from my Japanese brotha today... Very happy with these as they look way better in person...

Yeah, I'm just getting sick of this witch hunt for colorways I didn't bother getting at first. Just thinking I could go back whenever and cop. Shouldn't be that hard for a shoe so simple. I get the Jordan, Foam and Dunk hype and limited releases since there's history and people have been collecting for decades. But ****, these haven't been in Nike's rotation for more than 8 or 9 months. And outside of real sneakerheads nobody has a clue what these are, just looks like a generic Nike shoe. 

I have a feeling they are going to get to a much more obtainable level. They're too simple to not. And honestly, there's no way Nike could have envisioned this kind of want for them, just a matter of time before they cash in.

A good comparable quantity in my opinion would be some of Nike's basketball shoes. Like LeBron Low's, KD's, etc. The really sweet colorways sell out weekend of, and keep the hunt alive, but some of the more generic ones like Sails/Sirens/Cybers should be obtainable at least on NDC almost whenever.
searching for these another thing i love about these shoes. some are easier, while some took a few months.  nonetheless got all the pairs i wanted.  so rewarding when you finally get the cw and in your size.  

Agreed. Although I do enjoy the the hunt, it's quite frustrating that even a simple colorway like the Sails can't be easily obtained.

Sweet pickups, Jjparkz! I really hope those drop stateside.

I've been on the hunt for Iguanas in a size 12 for over a month now with very little luck. For some reason, it is almost impossible to find these in a 12. I ended up paying $115 shipped for them because that is the best price I was able to find in over a month of searching. While I'm not thrilled about the price, I'm glad that I can FINALLY own my favorite color way!

I've been on the hunt for Iguanas in a size 12 for over a month now with very little luck. For some reason, it is almost impossible to find these in a 12. I ended up paying $115 shipped for them because that is the best price I was able to find in over a month of searching. While I'm not thrilled about the price, I'm glad that I can FINALLY own my favorite color way!
Fairly decent price, especially for that size. 12s seem to fly out the door as soon as they go on sale.

Got a nice-sized box in from my Japanese brotha today... Very happy with these as they look way better in person...

good gaud

a 13 pair dropoff :wow: id hate to see the shipping total for that one box..none less the total for the contents

Agreed. Although I do enjoy the the hunt, it's quite frustrating that even a simple colorway like the Sails can't be easily obtained.
Sweet pickups, Jjparkz! I really hope those drop stateside.
i agree. the sail pair is straight up cold and its impossible for me to find a 10.5/11. ill take the loss on the mangos but i want a sail pair.

Back
Top Bottom