ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is anyone else worried that Nike will bastardize Roshe's with lunar and other BS the way they're currently ruining AF1's and AM's?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I kinda like the "updates" of those classics. I don't know how the idea of updating the shoe will translate to Roshes. To me the whole appeal of Roshes was the simple and clean looks paired with a sweet price tag. If they put Lunarlon, Flyknit, or even Engineered Mesh on Roshes I don't think I'd bite. But then again, they already made the Dynamic Flywire Roshes and other variations. Personally I only mess with the OG mesh models.

Just my two cents

Last edited:
makes my collection look weak. Lol. I need speed yellows in my life!!!

mints came in today...thinking about doing a lace swap..laces are are shade lighter pink than the toe box but the same shade of pink as the insole they are also slightly longer then the black laces and bigger 
Black is better IMO. Gonna try and move the swoosh to the side. Hope I don't F em up.

got my mints today, wont post pics as everyone has seen them already but heres my small collection. All i want now are some stadium greens and speed yellow's.

Back
Top Bottom