ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Only Roshes I have. Def need more. (The other half Cheetahs, Cheetoshes and maybe mints etc)

My mints fit slightly snug but like others said they should stretch out over time. But they do fit a lil bigger length wise. I have a lil more room than I do with all my other roshes. If I go down a half size they would def be too tight.

Got my mints in.. These are so much tighter than the Og mesh. Hopefully they loosen up.  But glad i went 8 instead of 7.5 
tongue.gif

I got my mints yesterday. Definitely a tight fit. I'll try it out some more.

I think I'm done with Roshes for awhile. I'm a fan of the simple colors and OG mesh. But who knows I'm sure they'll drop something to get me back.

The roshes with all sizes on eastbay right now, is that a restock or just ones that haven't sold yet??

Talking about the red ones and the grey ones

I am a true zixe 11.5, i picked up calypsos at a 12 and it does run a little big. I'm thinking of going for an 11 for a pair of squadrons. Will they fit nicely?

I am a true zixe 11.5, i picked up calypsos at a 12 and it does run a little big. I'm thinking of going for an 11 for a pair of squadrons. Will they fit nicely?

They might be too snug and will feel like crap. Roshes run true to size in OG mesh. So get an 11.5 in squads.

get a 11.5

hm, wouldn't mind some squads myself ..

Last edited:
Mint's came in and these came in also. Kinda an impulse buy to get free shipping. They look nice to look at but I can't see myself going out in neon green leopard print shoes. I'm grown *** dude. :lol:

What's the name of the new grey colorway with the geometric shapes on them?  Same colors as the oreos, but with a spider web like print.

Ya thanks guys.  Repped.  My girlfriend told me she really likes them, I'll have to keep an eye out for them when they drop.  Any word on if they're limited?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom