ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This is way back in pages 828-830ish. They showed the roshe mints "yeezy" custom, and one of the NTers removed the swoosh off the toe. First of all I was wondering how do you remove it, how do you remove the residue, and how do you put the swoosh back onto the shoe? Do you heat press it on, or glue, etc? Sorry if this was already answered in later posts. Pictures added for visual help. The original NTers were Ayotayo and Tekneeqz, just wanted to give credit where credit was due, thanks

This is way back in pages 828-830ish. They showed the roshe mints "yeezy" custom, and one of the NTers removed the swoosh off the toe. First of all I was wondering how do you remove it, how do you remove the residue, and how do you put the swoosh back onto the shoe? Do you heat press it on, or glue, etc? Sorry if this was already answered in later posts. Pictures added for visual help. The original NTers were Ayotayo and Tekneeqz, just wanted to give credit where credit was due, thanks

Ahh, I brought this up a few pages back. I'm def gonna def try this. I'm sure he hit it with a blow dryer to remove. Heat press would prob look more clean but careful gluing should work too.

You're talking about this one, right? http://www.dailyroshe.com/2014/01/new-roshe-run-gpx-premium-capsule/

new-roshe-run-gpx-premium-at-capsule-toronto-1.jpg

I don't think it's been given a nickname yet haha. Looks dope though.

Part of pack known as the "stained-glass" pack. These will not be the only colorway.

I wanna ask the durability of these.  Fit wise, I am a 10.5 in Eclipses, AM1s, a 11 in AM90s.  Since these are so loose and light weight, I think I can get by with a 10.5 as the material is very thin for a TTS fit.  Any thoughts peeps?S

got my mints today, wont post pics as everyone has seen them already but heres my small collection. All i want now are some stadium greens and speed yellow's.
good luck finding those. Took me a min to find my size. what size are you so I can keep a lookout

so sell them for double what they are worth and stop complaining...
Keyboard warrior.. Always snapping back at peoples posts. I just gave my honest opinion on this over hyped roshe. If it had any other colorway they would still be sitting like the other 2 cheetahs

Keyboard warrior.. Always snapping back at peoples posts. I just gave my honest opinion on this over hyped roshe. If it had any other colorway they would still be sitting like the other 2 cheetahs
Not a keyboard warrior just stating my opinion as you clearly did. It was a simple response you dont like the shoe sell its for 2x what it is worth. Sorry for not responding the way you want me to respond. 

somebody posted a link on here when they first originally dropped. I dont remember where but if not mistaken the dude I got them from said I got the last set since he custom makes them. 
wow either way those are INSANE! i really like how they look with the swoosh man!

chances are slim but does anyone have extra squadron blue laces.. like the ones from the old nike IDs

Back
Top Bottom