ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This is way back in pages 828-830ish. They showed the roshe mints "yeezy" custom, and one of the NTers removed the swoosh off the toe. First of all I was wondering how do you remove it, how do you remove the residue, and how do you put the swoosh back onto the shoe? Do you heat press it on, or glue, etc? Sorry if this was already answered in later posts. Pictures added for visual help. The original NTers were Ayotayo and Tekneeqz, just wanted to give credit where credit was due, thanks

It'd be sick with just a matte black swoosh on the toe, no pink swoosh.

Anybody know if house of hoops, shoe palace, or any other shoe store got a restock of the mints too or was it strictly a Nike.com thing?

I wear a size 8.5/9 men shoe. I want to buy these tropical twist in women's size 10. Would I fit a size 10 in women's? Would it be narrower?

I wear a size 8.5/9 men shoe. I want to buy these tropical twist in women's size 10. Would I fit a size 10 in women's? Would it be narrower?

I wear 2 sizes up in women's. Size 10-10.5m size 12w is a bit tight. Wore thick socks for a bit and now it's good.

704932a9b1221d2dcfbd4fa1dea463f4.jpg

Wearing the retros for the first time getting ready to head to Detroit. I can't help but get thrown off by the sizing of these compared to the OGs. Really wishing I didn't trash my first pair.

Looking for a size 9 or 9.5 in the Roshe Run Metric colorway. If anyone knows where I can find some in that size, please let me know. Already checked EBay and the prices are insane.

Last edited:
so is 150 shipped a deal for the yeezy's in a size 15? Missed that restock an really been wanting those.

Back
Top Bottom