ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@pakz95 Legit. I honestly didn't care about customer service responses; all I needed was being able to track my package. Shoes arrived a week after I ordered them.

>>>you're
cheers!

Grow up. He asked you a question and instead of answering it...you try and add mystery to how you "get boxes sent to me all the time"

No one cares about your relationships with other men across the sea that get you boxes...Cold City just wanted to know what you traded.

Simple question deserves a simple answer.

Being an *** with grammar corrections. :smh:

Grow up. He asked you a question and instead of answering it...you try and add mystery to how you "get boxes sent to me all the time"
No one cares about your relationships with other men across the sea that get you boxes...Cold City just wanted to know what you traded.
Being an *** with grammar corrections.
mean.gif
stop instigating over the interwebs. if he doesnt want to answer a question to someone he doesn't know, then so be it. you don't have to be going around and instigating **** like what you did about the dude selling info. you complain like a little 8 year old girl over nike talk. 

stop instigating over the interwebs. if he doesnt want to answer a question to someone he doesn't know, then so be it. you don't have to be going around and instigating **** like what you did about the dude selling info. you complain like a little 8 year old girl over nike talk. 

exactly. thank you..

Being an *** with grammar corrections. :smh:

he seemed to care about my relationship with my friend enough to start getting wise.. its all peace on my end. i had no intention of stirring anything up, as should you. deading this now.

he seemed to care about my relationship with my friend enough to start getting wise.. its all peace on my end. i had no intention of stirring anything up, as should you. deading this now.

After seeing your picture and the little conversation GTFan have with Nike Rep. I finally pull the trigger on the premiums. Hope it won't take too long for them to ship, Thanks for the picture bro!

Last edited:

shut up.

Instigating? Cause I'm defending Cold city?

I swear you NTers nowadays are full of estrogen.

After seeing your picture and the little conversation GTFan have with Nike Rep. I finally pull the trigger on the premiums. Hope it won't take too long for them to ship, Thanks for the picture bro!

nice! you'll enjoy them for sure!

shut up.
Instigating? Cause I'm defending Cold city?
you keep complaining about this thread then ****. lmfao. idk what keeps bringing you back, and then trying to "diss" us over an online site about shoes. 

where from? rakuten? nice to see some different colorways being posted albeit very slowly..

Nowadays?

You haven't been on NT long enough to understand its members.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I was about to jump on that... until I saw that they were VNDS.  Haha.  Appreciate the heads up, though.
My bad man. I guess reading is fundamentals. I was just "window shopping" the buy/sell thread and came across it. 

Ignore thewestcoast, all dude has done in this thread is instigate and troll...first blowing the ohwassup thing out of proportions and now this.

Those blue premiums look way better in jj's pics

Back
Top Bottom