ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Here's the close ups since one of you asked...

i cannot wait for premiums... anyone know an official US retail on them yet?

Last edited:
heard they're an asia exclusive but who knows... probably will end up like the mangos where only a super small amount made it to the states...
I'm not stressing it; I literally have to buy all of my shoes nowadays from overseas because the U.S. stores never stock my size.

i can see... im not gonna ask anymore questions cuz your giving non answer, answers :lol:
humble braggington

id like to answer you questions with no intentions on bragging but what else would you like me to say? my buddy sent me a box. i get boxes every so often. i help him with things, and he helps me. sorry for not giving you all the details... sorry, i just thought you guys in here would appreciate a nice roshe since this is the roshe thread.. i don't think i'll share next time.. after all, not sharing my come ups hasn't affected me before.. lol its peace tho.

If anybody is interested. There's a dude selling a Sport Red in size 13 for a bill in the B/S/T thread. You might be able to negotiate with him. 

And no it's not my posting. 
I was about to jump on that... until I saw that they were VNDS.  Haha.  Appreciate the heads up, though.

Sup, i just wanted to ask if any of you have ordered roshes from kicks-crew? are they a legit website?

, really appreciate any response !

legit, but bad customer service. don't expect communication till the shoes show up at your door

i cannot wait for premiums... anyone know an official US retail on them yet?

I just posted @NikeStore's response to my question about a release on the Navy Premiums and they said they were not release stateside.

i can see... im not gonna ask anymore questions cuz your giving non answer, answers :lol:
humble braggington

id like to answer you questions with no intentions on bragging but what else would you like me to say? my buddy sent me a box. i get boxes every so often. i help him with things, and he helps me. sorry for not giving you all the details... sorry, i just thought you guys in here would appreciate a nice roshe since this is the roshe thread.. i don't think i'll share next time.. after all, not sharing my come ups hasn't affected me before.. lol its peace tho.

thanks for giving me the long version of the response

"yeah your right" have a nice weekend fam

Back
Top Bottom