ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

RIP Roshe if thats the new line.

You don't have to change the shoe...leave it as is. Just presto the hell out of it with colors and or kill the line and leave it on Nike ID

If those Roshe 2 are real, I think I can finally stop buying the Roshe.

PS, up until now, I didn't even noticed that I've spend over 1k on them Roshes already. Not cheap not cheap....

PS, up until now, I didn't even noticed that I've spend over 1k on them Roshes already. Not cheap not cheap....

that's crazy, i know you have multiple pairs of the same cw and i think more cw's than me but i'm only at like $450 for 8 pairs

Black/Stadium Green's on Urban Outfitters in Size 11 available for $75.00 if anybody is interested !

Woah. You probably have a lot of pairs!

I'm at $310 for 5 pairs, The prices are too crazy now, so I think I'm done, UNLESS the iDs really launch. Anything over $85 is just too much for me...

Last edited:
shouts to akosaka for finally helping me with my journey! Dude is a class act and definitely knows how to do business. Will definitely be looking to do more business with that man. Anyways...on to the picture.

WOOT!

Thanks for linking the pic. Don't know how to do it on mobile except for imgur, but I guess it gives me the wrong URL..

Anyway I'm done with roshes if that's true. Anyone know who that instagrammer is?

Also, I haven't been able to pick up a roshe for retail except for once.. Maybe that's why StoneyToney, had to pay shipping for every pair I have.

excited about new material roshes but not if they are going to have that huge swoosh on the toe

the toe swoosh on the "Roshe 2's" looks like trash, totally ruins them...

i need those navy and brown premiums, still hoping they release.

the product shots do not do the shoe justice. roshes in general just look better on feet

True, I like the Navy premium, but when got them in the mail today and see them in person, I'm in love, exceed all my expectation. Right after that, I ordered 2 more pairs immediately lol.

Last edited:
remember when we all thought zappos was gonna get  mangos, lol... they havent stocked anything... jesus
That was the first claim to make it in the BS file. There have been so many false claims made in this thread 
laugh.gif
. Let's hope Nike is actually spying on this topic, pulls their head out of their *** and gives us what we want.

I just want to walk into Nike Town and cop Mango's, Premium Blue and Greys and then go home and design 3 or 4 on iD... so good I can't even dream about it.

I'm sold on the Premiums, thanks Kevin :smokin

How do they run size wise?

I found a size 11 in both the Navy and Tan colorways but I'm not sure if a 10.5 would be better and I can't find a 10.5 in the Navys.

They definitely go well with khakis. Would be a great Fall and early Winter shoe.

I'm sold on the Premiums, thanks Kevin :smokin
How do they run size wise?
I found a size 11 in both the Navy and Tan colorways but I'm not sure if a 10.5 would be better and I can't find a 10.5 in the Navys.
They definitely go well with khakis. Would be a great Fall and early Winter shoe.

they are a little roomier since there are no padding in the ankle area, but just a little. I wouldn't mind go half a size down neither.

Back
Top Bottom