ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

In the IE fam. In the end, what matters is you have them (more than one pair right?).
Just patiently waiting for mine; pretty sure they'll be my favorite pair too

In the IE fam. In the end, what matters is you have them (more than one pair right?).
Just patiently waiting for mine; pretty sure they'll be my favorite pair too
Word.  You're right - what matters is that I have them.  Where were you able to find a pair?  I went over board and copped a 4th pair tonight.  Haha.  Going OD on these joints.

IE?  Excuse my empty-headedness, but when I hear "IE", I think of Internet Explorer.
laugh.gif
  Where is that exactly?

Word.  You're right - what matters is that I have them.  Where were you able to find a pair?  I went over board and copped a 4th pair tonight.  Haha.  Going OD on these joints.

IE?  Excuse my empty-headedness, but when I hear "IE", I think of Internet Explorer.:lol:   Where is that exactly?

RMK was the only place that still had them for retail, but apparently they ran out of my size after I ordered them.
They sent me an email stating that they're trying to restock so we'll see how that goes.

:wow: 4 pairs?! I'm just glad they're going to a Broshe who really appreciates them lol

Inland Empire fam :lol:

RMK was the only place that still had them for retail, but apparently they ran out of my size after I ordered them.
They sent me an email stating that they're trying to restock so we'll see how that goes.
eek.gif
4 pairs?! I'm just glad they're going to a Broshe who really appreciates them lol
Inland Empire fam
laugh.gif
Haha.  Ok, got it! 

I really hope that RMK is able to come through, or that you're able to obtain that pair somehow.  What size are you?  If I see anything, I'll be sure to holla.

@Owhat Thanks a lot bruh; I'm a 9.

I'll also keep an eye out for a 13 ...Just incase you want your 5th pair haha

@Owhat Thanks a lot bruh; I'm a 9.
I'll also keep an eye out for a 13 ...Just incase you want your 5th pair haha
Haha.  Word.  I'm good at this point, but I appreciate it, nonetheless.  I'll keep you posted if I see any size 9's lying around.

HEADS UP!

Hotnessfeet.com has reduced the prices on all of the Roshe's that they restocked.  Keep in mind, prices are still kinda steep, but just thought I'd let ya'll that are desperate know.

They pretty much have a full size run in the Cyber's, Stadium Green's, Siren Red's, Knicks' and Speed Yellow's.

Don't forget to use code: HOTNESS for 5% off.  Tax and shipping is free.

Lol at those prices, and they don't even have good colorways.

Saw a guy wearing the bright pink ones on 34th street NYC today. Not for me but not as bad as I thought.

Last week I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from a guy off ebay. He was charging 80+35 shipping so I contacted him and paid $100 per shoe. I got the sails and the iguanas. Man I love them! Guy shipped super fast. 

I'd suggest if anyone is looking for roshes try skit_japan off ebay. Good contact, shoe ships to home within a week, and shoes are authentic. 

Definitely quenched my thirst for roshes for the mean while, going to try and get sirens and speed yellows eventually.

I have only posted a few times here on Nike talk but have been a long time lurker. I now have the roshe's in every mens colorway. 

Here is a little video I did to show the differences between some fake and authentic Mango's I have.
Just wanted to thank the community for all the positive feedback
happy.gif
...for those asking about the tropical twists in the background I will post a vid as soon as I finish them up.

Just a heads-up. RMKstore just put the Pre-Order for the Women's Suede Roshe Run on their site. Scheduled release date of 20 September, ship out date of 24 September. Price is set at $79.99. Unfortunately, they are only sold up to a Women's 9, which hints at an Asia-exclusive release.

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product...-wmns-rosherun-leather-black-rave-pink-olive/

They're also up on endclothing which is a UK site so maybe not exclusive to asia.
They look pretty good too.

nike_po-oct_wmns_roshe_run_black_ravepink-olive1.jpg

nike_po-oct_wmns_roshe_run_black_ravepink-olive3.jpg

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/nike-roshe-run-pre-order.html

S/O to Patrick aka RMMSballer for hooking it up with Mangos for a VERY reasonable price. Can't believe people were throwing shade his way... Thanks again sir!!

ordered these from rakuten less than a week ago, arrived today.  imo very fast shipping and arrived in  perfect DS condition.  this is my second pair so i will be doing some thing custom with my other pair.

ordered these from rakuten less than a week ago, arrived today.  imo very fast shipping and arrived in  perfect DS condition.  this is my second pair so i will be doing some thing custom with my other pair.

How does Rakuten work? Order directly from site or is it more like Fru Boys?

Ugh.....went blind berserk and tripled up on siren reds and knicks.....is this what it's like to go on a cocaine binge and wake up not knowing where you are now?

Last week I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from a guy off ebay. He was charging 80+35 shipping so I contacted him and paid $100 per shoe. I got the sails and the iguanas. Man I love them! Guy shipped super fast. 

I'd suggest if anyone is looking for roshes try skit_japan off ebay. Good contact, shoe ships to home within a week, and shoes are authentic. 

Definitely quenched my thirst for roshes for the mean while, going to try and get sirens and speed yellows eventually.
how did you go about that? i messaged before and he wouldn't budge.

Got my Iguana's today after ordering on Wednesday night from ID4Shoes. Pretty damn fast shipping.

Ugh.....went blind berserk and tripled up on siren reds and knicks.....is this what it's like to go on a cocaine binge and wake up not knowing where you are now?
If anything, it's an investment.  The original run of colorways won't release again(or any time soon), so if you need extra cash, just let one for those pairs go later on.

Getting tougher and tougher to find pairs in sizes 9-10, all i got for now is a pair of cybers :frown:

Back
Top Bottom