ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Heads up for Los Angeles Roshe-heads:

Kicks has one pair of Stadium Green's in size 8.5 for retail.  They take phone orders, but I don't think they ship.  You could call and ask.

Store info:

143 N Larchmont Ave

Los Angeles CA 90004

remember when we all thought zappos was gonna get  mangos, lol... they havent stocked anything... jesus

I skipped the stadium greens..I have all but the mangos. What's my best bet to get an 11 in the mangos for $150 max

your best bet would be to fly and pick them up. not trying to be a wise ***** at all. $40 in shipping costs is what makes the price higher from me. sometimes i don't get it, if i was back home selling for $150 my profit would be x2. plus the time and effort i go through, bicycling, walking, trains, subways... people buy calypso's for $200. iguanas for $130...no offense to anyone at all just real talk

One to rock and...one to either stock or try to trade for Calypsos

Last edited:
Feel bad for you dudes with 1-2 pair looking for the rest.its gettin kinda crazy nowadays lol.
Been crazy.  For most people getting into the Roshe game now, it's too late.  Unless... they fork out mad money and pay high prices.  So... it's still possible to obtain everything... it'll just cost a lot more.  But after that stage... let's say in a couple of months or so... even that won't be an option.  Most resellers would've let go all of their pairs, and the market will be completely dry. 

The value of these sneakers is increasing by the day.  If you want them that badly, pay the price now and be satisfied with what you have.

Dope pick-ups!  I'm with that "one to rock, one to stock" mentally for Roshe's.  Absolutely love 'em!  Good stuff, man!
Thanks, I'd like to be able to keep a pair to wear until Nike makes another shoe as comfortable, clean looking, and affordable (unless you have to pay resell prices) but I also want a couple more colorways.

Last edited:
collection up to date
happy.gif

Damn.. Nike is really going crazy with branding their shoes with the big *** Nike Swoosh. 

They threw the simplicity of the Roshe line out the window with that one.

IMO, I even think the camo Roshes are too much. I rather just have them continue production on the original colorways.

My main gripe about the new model is that horrendous placement and size of the swoosh! Everything else, I can deal with.

SO glad I tripled up on the OG's!

well done nike. Another way to ruin a perfectly good shoe. Like did they really think a swoosh about a 1/3 of the size of the shoe would look good?! C'mon son.

Last edited:
:smh: the prices on ebay for these especially in 13. may have to live with the 2 blk pairs i have, which have been used into the ground, 2 ok red pair, and worn once iguanan's. i saw some for $200 im sitting here like :wow:

Here's the pic for those who can't see it:

If this is real, then I'm done with Roshe's... :x :x :x

I'm not quite sure how I feel about a Flywired Roshe. The runner in me welcomes the idea with open arms, as I really don't want to spend $XXX on a ZFK. However, I'm reminded that the Roshe is shoe comprised of "only the essentials" and feel that they should be in their own category. #conflictediam

I had to quote myself... Now, I'm completely sure I don't want a hybrid-teched Roshe. :smh: The Swoosh looks about the same size as the OGs, but its placement makes it look more noticable/bigger. KEEP IT SIMPLE with the Roshes.

Nice pick-up, but Roshe run > Free run.
I love both shoes, but the FR2 has a higher ranking in my book. #minority

ILLY pick-up btw, Jerald! Those GMs are my favorite release of the year. :nthat: Iggys are definitely Top 5 though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom