ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

After searching for over a year, I finally was able to secure the Speed Yellows for less than retail thanks to StevenKocerka. Iguanas came in on Friday and now my Roshe collection is complete.

What's the deal with the white and black palm trees? Those are my favorite pair of em all

just ordered some black sails from finishline came to $55.

Has finishline always never let you stack winner circle rewards on the same purchase or recently?

As far as I remember, I've never been allowed to stack them, but I've found that they can do a lot of what they want in any particular store, so you may have known a manager that let you before.

I go tts in all my roshes, only ones that feel a little snug are my Brazils, although I never purchased any of the roshes that don't have the mesh/breathable upper. I have never tried on a pair with the pattern print like the geometrics, material looks like it is not as flexible, I will find out this week when my daughter's pair arrives. Pick up a pair of sport reds at the mall this weekend and ordered her a pair of sunsets today both the same size so we will find out. 

Does anyone know where I can cop 10.5 og iguanas for retail? Or know a fair price? No idea what the going rate for roshes are. Thanks all

I go .5 down on Hyperfuses, TTS on mesh, and .5 up on WC. Although I feel as if the WC are almost too big when going up..

Back
Top Bottom