ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What the heck are these?

What's up everyone? I'm new here - finally created an account after reading through some of the posts for a couple of days now.

I was recently bitten by the Roshe bug and I'll admit I'm a little obsessed. Not sure how it took me so long to appreciate the beauty and function of these sneakers. I only have one pair and one on the way and have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me. I searched the forum, google and youtube and couldn't find an answer so, sorry if this was covered. I'm wondering if the Mid QS City styles fit the same as the regular mesh styles or if they are more snug like the WC Pack?

Thanks!

What's up everyone? I'm new here - finally created an account after reading through some of the posts for a couple of days now.

I was recently bitten by the Roshe bug and I'll admit I'm a little obsessed. Not sure how it took me so long to appreciate the beauty and function of these sneakers. I only have one pair and one on the way and have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me. I searched the forum, google and youtube and couldn't find an answer so, sorry if this was covered. I'm wondering if the Mid QS City styles fit the same as the regular mesh styles or if they are more snug like the WC Pack?

Thanks!
Hey Man, Glad You Joined . I Welcome You On Behalf Of The Roshe Communtiy But Anyways To Your Question, I Heard That They Fit True To Size But Mabye If You Have Wide Feet .5 Up?

Thanks man! I'm a little hesitant with the term true to size because I'm normally a 9.5 but went with a 9 for my first mesh pair. I was surprised that they for perfectly. If the mid qs's fit like mesh pairs then I'll try a 9. Thanks again!

Roshes are like the janoskis in my eyes. Cult following, comfy and simple. Of course sb did it's over saturating of it and roshes are getting that too but I think the regular roshe is still a great line. It will last long won't go out like af1s IMO but they do need to slow down a bit a go back to their roots

saw a bunch of sky roshes at my finishline recently. nike was so smart to popularize this "cheap-priced" shoe and then steadily increase the price lol 

Team Roshe killed the Roshe Run.......
This makes me laugh. Team Roshe MADE the Roshe. The Roshe would've ended up like the Solarsoft Run line.
Neither statement is accurate, but both are hilarious. TeamRoshe definitely helped its reach but they certainly didn't "MAKE" it, and have far from "killed" it. Always has to turn into an us versus them battle.

Last edited:

Thanks!
I actually have the Tokyo Mids. If I had known sizing info before purchasing, I would have gone a 1/2 size down. They run big. I'm TTS 9, bought the 9 and I have a ton of room inside. I fit OG mesh 8.5's perfectly.

I actually have the Tokyo Mids. If I had known sizing info before purchasing, I would have gone a 1/2 size down. They run big. I'm TTS 9, bought the 9 and I have a ton of room inside. I fit OG mesh 8.5's perfectly.

So I'll stick with the 9. I'm a tts 9.5 but have a mesh pair in 9. Just copped the NY Mids in 9. Thanks!

Team Roshe killed the Roshe Run.......
No, not really.  Nike is trying their hardest to though.
This makes me laugh. Team Roshe MADE the Roshe. The Roshe would've ended up like the Solarsoft Run line.
This makes me laugh.  Team roshe may have helped spread the word to the uninformed masses but you are on the highest of horses. Simple design, nice colorways, comfort and low pricepoint made the Roshe.  

Only Stecky would believe your statement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom