ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can I please get a legit check? Has the overseas stickers, production dates are 01/11/12-2/22/12, and everything else looks good to me. Wouldn't hurt for second opinions. Plus, is there a gyst of a price range for these? Thanks in advance!

Anyone know where I can find a pair of Blue Hero's (511881-411) in a size 7? I have been keeping my eye on eBay, but no dice.

Last edited:
Can I please get a legit check? Has the overseas stickers, production dates are 01/11/12-2/22/12, and everything else looks good to me. Wouldn't hurt for second opinions. Plus, is there a gyst of a price range for these? Thanks in advance!
Looks legit to me!

Everything looks good. But I've never seen Roshes being sold in the cardboard colored box, mine have all came in the red Nike box..but I don't think that matters.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

larger sizes will be more expensive for Mangos.

I'd put that 9.5 from 100 to 120.

Last edited:
How's the mesh on the new slate? That's og mesh right? Might pick those up plus it reminds me of my favorite shoe ever (aqua)

Are the sunrise and blue sky colorways going to drop anywhere else? I missed out on the few size 14s they stocked and don't really want to pay reseller prices for these, no matter how much I want them. Thanks!

Are the sunrise and blue sky colorways going to drop anywhere else? I missed out on the few size 14s they stocked and don't really want to pay reseller prices for these, no matter how much I want them. Thanks!

Yeah they will just give it some time i suppose. And FNL will prob have them up plenty more times

Back
Top Bottom