ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Talking about the roshe.

If they intend to release online they should have allocated a deceht amount of sizes for online release as to not dissapoint teir customers. Plus, they cant handle the traffic.
I know you are talking about the Roshe lol. If you click the link in Ubiq's tweet about the release, it takes you to their IG post. If you READ their IG post, it specifically says that "they will be stocked on UBIQlife.com at 11AM EST (pending availability of in-store inventory)".. That's how most limited releases go at boutiques ... so it should have been expected that their online stock will small; I was lowkey surprised they even made it to the site 

ubiq is the only tier-zero (ish) store in philly ... if they owe anything to any customers, it's locals

Last edited:

I know you are talking about the Roshe lol. If you click the link in Ubiq's tweet about the release, it takes you to their IG post. If you READ their IG post, it specifically says that "they will be stocked on UBIQlife.com at 11AM EST (pending availability of in-store inventory)".. That's how most limited releases go at boutiques ... so it should have been expected that their online stock will small; I was lowkey surprised they even made it to the site 

ubiq is the only tier-zero (ish) store in philly ... if they owe anything to any customers, it's locals

Ubiq's website reminds me of that springy haired diva who works in the store. 

Nice to look at, but god forbid you need something

Last edited:

Ubiq's website reminds me of that springy haired diva who works in the store. 

Nice to look at, but god forbid you need something

roll.gif

roll.gif

France Roshes in the NikeLab store which was formally 21 Mercer. Dope shoe. Still want trophy roshes.

Anybody order from original fininshline release still jus showing a label with no movement kinda weird since it's bout to be Wednesday and I ordered on Thursday man I wish it was ndc so I could get a code lol

Last edited:

Wait for a restock. Fnl agent hinted me. :wink: also shoepalace would probably restock o that too sice they do these every time theres a heat release (but expect above retail)

Anybody order from original fininshline release still jus showing a label with no movement kinda weird since it's bout to be Wednesday and I ordered on Thursday man I wish it was ndc so I could get a code lol
I ordered from original release and already received mine with regular ground shipping. You should call them and ask about it
Wait for a restock. Fnl agent hinted me.
wink.gif
also shoepalace would probably restock o that too sice they do these every time theres a heat release (but expect above retail)
They're having another restock?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom