ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I swear if finishline **** me over I'm bout to be pissed! [emoji]128545[/emoji] so my order I placed on thurs had a label created but no movement stupid lady on phone kept tryna tell me 8 to 13 days not wen I had label printed since thurs foh and still not showin no movement. this has never happened to me before did sumbody forget to pick up my shoes or "lost" them smh

Last edited:
Check out Footactiom blog and tweet. Roshe run gold trophy is available at nyc store and texas. If you happen to be near that store u lucky, dont forget to hook me up 8.5 lolol.

Got my Trophies in yesterday. I gotta say these are the most premium Roshes I've seen (and yea I know I sound like Ronnie lol)

Last edited:

GO GO GO

Thoughts on these?
Are those the 448 colorway?  On NDC, they list Orange as a color, and it shows through the mesh of the toe box.  I don't like it as much as the shot above, which doesn't show orange at all.  If there's no orange, I'll cop in a second.

I called, had the 9.5, the guy told me 120 shipped and I passed. He talked me into doing it and I still said nah, looking for retail plus shipping... oh well, Ill get another chance.
You were looking for retail plus shipping? $120 is about retail+shipping considering they're $100. Tax and shipping would be about $20. 

Are those the 448 colorway?  On NDC, they list Orange as a color, and it shows through the mesh of the toe box.  I don't like it as much as the shot above, which doesn't show orange at all.  If there's no orange, I'll cop in a second.

if there IS orange i'm copping in a second.

I called, had the 9.5, the guy told me 120 shipped and I passed. He talked me into doing it and I still said nah, looking for retail plus shipping... oh well, Ill get another chance.
When was this? I called almost right after the NTer posted that screenshot and the dude said they were all sold out
Literally 10 secs after they posted it on IG.

I also didnt realize they were $100 retail, thought it was $70. Oh well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom