ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

wishATL taking phone orders for trophy pack

just got through with a size 11

106 shipped 

Last edited:
WishATL just tweeted they got their trophy pack in might wanna call to see what size hey have in the roshes still have sizes

Last edited:
Does anybody know what the name/style of these shoes are? Much appreciated.

They're gone now.

Does anyone have any info on these?
The only size I ever saw was one 9.5 up.
I wonder if they even had a fsr, never even seen these before.
No they came out of nowhere just like the Ash pair. And just they also "sold out" the same day, but I'm sure they will pop back up again in a FSR. They will probably release the same way as the Ash pair did, on Nikestore at first and then at other places like Finish Line.

No they came out of nowhere just like the Ash pair. And just they also "sold out" the same day, but I'm sure they will pop back up again in a FSR. They will probably release the same way as the Ash pair did, on Nikestore at first and then at other places like Finish Line.
These are dope, some of the nicest ones I've seen in a while, I doubt they'll be easy to get unless it's a massive GR like the ashes.

Time will tell I suppose, just hope I can get my hands on some.

Last edited:
Anyone give me a good price for what a pair of VNDS FB Yeezys should be bought for? This pair is probably a 9/10. Thanks

Anyone give me a good price for what a pair of VNDS FB Yeezys should be bought for? This pair is probably a 9/10. Thanks
$140 def.

I paid $100 for my pair uppers are great but the outsole is dirty. He wore em a good amount and didnt clean em up.

Cant complain for $100. Plus it was off my brother in law so i spotted him on them lol

$140 def.

I paid $100 for my pair uppers are great but the outsole is dirty. He wore em a good amount and didnt clean em up.

Cant complain for $100. Plus it was off my brother in law so i spotted him on them lol
damn brother in law charged you over retail for worn shoes. Thats cold. 

damn brother in law charged you over retail for worn shoes. Thats cold. 
In his defense he's 18. Needed cash to buy some floral kd VI. So i was like for sure man... If it was anyone else I would've lowballed hahaha... but hey I agreed to the $100. Cant be mad at him. I'm still totally happy with them. Esp. now its getting harder to find a great pair of yeezys for cheap. I'm impatient

Back
Top Bottom