ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^didnt know these were going for anything more than retail. I think with some searching they are easily attainable at that price. Swear I've seen them still sitting at malls in my area..

^didnt know these were going for anything more than retail. I think with some searching they are easily attainable at that price. Swear I've seen them still sitting at malls in my area..

Oh I've seen them in malls before, but an 11.5 has been elluding me for a month now.

Last edited:
Oh I've seen them in malls before, but an 11.5 has been alluding me for a month now.
seems like unless you get something at the initial release an 11.5 is so elusive so i feel your pain. I was lucky to scoop these from the Nike employee store while visiting my gf family for the first time out in portland. Cant beat roshes for 40 bucks. 

Finally :D

thanks fam! :D
they're so nice right? I'm mad at myself for not doubling up. Had a preorder cancelled because one guy before me got my pair
mean.gif
yes they are nice! i had to pay above retail tho because i passed on RD.  the first time i saw this i said nahh.. then after i saw some on feet photos that was the time i said i like it but then they were sold out lol.

My buyer flaked on the Sprite FBs if anyone is looking. DM.

Saw a couple of the new ID and those are growing on me. Hope they bring back more OG color ways in the winter like they did this past year

Hey Roshe Fam . Can Anybody Help Me Out On Tie Dye Roshes, They Were Only A UK Release And Limited To UK. If Anyone Has Any Info Please Pm Me.

Back
Top Bottom