ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Im late to the party but finally picked up my first pair. Just randomly saw these Chameleon Fade Packs at Foot Locker.

Yeh saw them at my local as well, theres that funky greeney yellow one there too. Tempting

Anyone else seen them? I really don't like going in/calling FTLs, unless it's someone I know or know what I want is in there, customer serv. sucks in my local

Nothing wrong with a little individuality, customs are basically equivalent to NikeiD's...in a sense
I agree individuality is a great thing and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to me this is atrocious lol and IMHO this is literally ripping off another brand/model with extra details you can't add through an iD. I just don't care for THIS example of a custom.

$140 def.

I paid $100 for my pair uppers are great but the outsole is dirty. He wore em a good amount and didnt clean em up.

Cant complain for $100. Plus it was off my brother in law so i spotted him on them lol
 Damn where were you guys when i sold my DS FBs for $120... I woulda loved to get $140-150 out of them 
roll.gif

Shiiiiiit I would've gladly payed 120 for them!
happy.gif
Yeah, I was looking at the prices on the bay and it's hard to tell from there. Plus you have to take into consideration that it's a size 9 so it may be harder to find. 140-150 sounds good to me. thanks guys

Guys I need help quick. I HAVE to get rid of a pair of roshes as part of a sneaker deal that is definitely worth it. I've narrowed it down to black sails, Mango V2s, and OG stadium greens. Which should I give up? Keeping in mind I could always re-buy some. But not the stadium greens of course

Picked up a pair of the University Blue and Gamma Hyperfuse on eBay. Have to say I'm disappointed in them - Hate sending back to people on eBay. Going to have to try and find someone who wears an 8.5 and sell for retail. Ugh.

I have two IDs coming next week! Stoked to share!

Back
Top Bottom