ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I remember doubling up on the Geo's in that elusive 11.5 size and returning one of the pairs. Can't believe they're double retail, lol. I can see the FB Mints, Cheetas, the World Cup Pack and a few others. Shoe prices are as ridiculous as home prices during the boom.

Nice. Whats market price on these now? Still looking for a size 10. Slept hard on RD!
got them for 160. i had no choice i was worried about not getting a pair anymore if i let it go.. this is the first time i paid resell lol. your best deal would be 130-140 from a reseller maybe...

hey guys, any idea when the wolf grey prints will be released in the US? trying to decide whether I should wait for those or if I should just buy these now since they are available.

url]

I would rather get grey ones because I like neutral colors on shoes more, but these are the only ones available that I like.

May just get some from nike id if the wolf greys aren't released soon.

hey guys, any idea when the wolf grey prints will be released in the US? trying to decide whether I should wait for those or if I should just buy these now since they are available.

url]

I would rather get grey ones because I like neutral colors on shoes more, but these are the only ones available that I like.

May just get some from nike id if the wolf greys aren't released soon.
The wolf greys are releasing in August, it said it in the Finish Line flyer/catalog book. However there is no set release date

Got another question for you guys,

what color do you think matches the upper better?

The upper is university red but on the site geranium seems to be closer to the mesh (or whatever material that is).

But I know geranium is usually lighter than it appears on the site, however the university red looks like much more of a deep red than the mesh.  And if it looks like that irl I think it would take away from the shoe.

Uni Red

Geranium

Back
Top Bottom