ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just ordered a pair of the blacks in a 13 since I really don't rock much blue. $112 shipped. Didn't know there was a new free two day shipping code so i'll have to wait till wednesday for mine. Oh well...easy cop.

I have the Turqoise in my cart for $106, do I want to pull the trigger
nerd.gif

@jerry6d How $86?

Could get them for ~$70 + tax if you go through Discover portal,  use Summersteal coupon code, and call in to have them add WC reward (I just did that, and it works.  They will refund the $20 once the shoes ship)

Last edited:

If you forgot to use the code then just call customer service and ask them to apply the code to your order. They will do it and you will get a refund AFTER the shoes are shipped.
Repped. Just got off the phone with them and will get a refund once my order gets shipped!

Could get them for $68 + tax if you go through Discover portal,  use Sunny20 coupon code, and call in to have them add WC reward (I just did that, and it works.  They will refund the $20 once the shoes ship)
They let you use 2 WC on that order? If not I see it for 76.5 each.

i checked with my supervisor and that item is excluded from coupon use. Also, the coupon code is showing as not valid.
Ask to speak with a manager if they tell you this.

Last edited:

Got a rude CS person who refused to even try to apply the code so I cancelled the order. Glad you all are having success.
I agree with @kbtwofour  . Call back, I'm sure you'll get a different rep and will be more than happy to apply the code/ I told them the code works online and that there is no reason why they should be denying the discount when it clearly works online.

Back
Top Bottom