ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

To be honest, I think they are worth what you pay.

I was able to get one on discount with FNL ,but paid full price with NDC.
125.00 Definitely isnt a bad deal. Cheaper is always better though haha. I bought both, but Im not sold on the Blue/Turq pair so that one may go back anyways.

I agree with @kbtwofour  . Call back, I'm sure you'll get a different rep and will be more than happy to apply the code/ I told them the code works online and that there is no reason why they should be denying the discount when it clearly works online.
This will only work if the first rep did not leave any comments on your account.

I know it's a long shot but I had class this morning -- anywhere I can still cop a pair of the blacks today ? Anyone releasing them tomorrow?

The black flyknits? They're still available on Finish Line

if they are that easy to cop the black on blacks will be mine when they hit finishline. Sept 20th needs to hurry.
Seems like they should be easy as long as you get em within the first hour. I'm thinkin hype might be just a tad bit higher though. But definitely gettin a pair by any means necessary

Seems like they should be easy as long as you get em within the first hour. I'm thinkin hype might be just a tad bit higher though. But definitely gettin a pair by any means necessary
agreed ima wake up and patrol the site about 10 minutes earlier than the drop time and check out as soon as they go live. I need my elusive 11.5

So is everyone going down a half size for the Flyknits or sticking TTS?
I already have the blue pair in hand from END. Im a usual 8.5 which fits perfectly, but theres extra room in the shoe. i ordered them in a 8 today. I suggested going .5 size down, but if you're the type of person that like a little extra room in their shoe, then tts is for you

125.00 Definitely isnt a bad deal. Cheaper is always better though haha. I bought both, but Im not sold on the Blue/Turq pair so that one may go back anyways.
I agree, theBlue/Turq did not have me convinced so  I went with two black pairs.

DON'T SLEEP ON THESE, fresh on feet with jogger/sweat pants!

Speakin of joggers, don't sleep on JC Penney either! lol. I know it sounds crazy but they carry some pretty fresh joggers now for around $20 and this weekend is a huge labor day sale so you can get em for the low (if you're like me and can't blow $100 on the Nike fleece techs) lol

Last edited:
If you forgot to use the code then just call customer service and ask them to apply the code to your order. They will do it and you will get a refund AFTER the shoes are shipped.
I don't usually deal w/ cs but since I already applied the summersteal code, can cs swap codes? Have you ever dealt? I called and cs said they had to cancel the order..

Speakin of joggers, don't sleep on JC Penney either! lol. I know it sounds crazy but they carry some pretty fresh joggers now for around $20 and this weekend is a huge labor day sale so you can get em for the low (if you're like me and can't blow $100 on the Nike fleece techs) lol
Rep'd this guy speaks the truth, balling on a budget, jogger pants/sweat pants are expensive everywhere else, $100+ lol

I'm feeling these, but not for $300 lol

http://shop.johnelliott.co/collections/sweats/products/alma-sweatpant-grey

Any East Coast NTers have any luck in store this morning? Trying to rock these beasts today, but don't wanna bother if they ain't carrying...

Back
Top Bottom