ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

As mentioned the sizing is off on these Flyknits. FNL order came in and will be returned to a local store tomorrow. smh 
mean.gif

Regular roshes are a bit snug because of my wide feet. They still fit though. Should I size half down or get TTS for the flyknits?

Regular roshes are a bit snug because of my wide feet. They still fit though. Should I size half down or get TTS for the flyknits?
I usually go .5 up because mesh Roshes fit snug so I would go TTS to be safe. It would be best to try them on first if at all possible. 

I usually go .5 up because mesh Roshes fit snug so I would go TTS to be safe. It would be best to try them on first if at all possible. 
Haven't seen any in store so trying it on wouldn't be an option :\ I'll probably go TTS. Just don't want to get it and it's too big. Everyone is saying to get half a size down on them.

It's not really the width that's the issue with these, it's the length. They are about an inch longer than a regular shoe the same size

Size down. I wear a 10 in regular roshes. Have wider than normal feet. Got a 10 in the flyknits and posted a pic a couple pages back, literally could fit 3 fingers between my heel and the heel of the shoe. .5 down may not be enough

Which one would you pick out of these 3: All Black Flyknits, Triple Black UK exclusives, or OG Sails with a blacked out sole

Which one would you pick out of these 3: All Black Flyknits, Triple Black UK exclusives, or OG Sails with a blacked out sole
Hmmmm that's a tough choice. I'm hyped about the all black flyknit roshes (midnight fogs) but I think I'd take the Triple Black OG roshes though. Hopefully they arrive in the US at some point. It'll be winter time before ya know it lol

Hmmmm that's a tough choice. I'm hyped about the all black flyknit roshes (midnight fogs) but I think I'd take the Triple Black OG roshes though. Hopefully they arrive in the US at some point. It'll be winter time before ya know it lol
Same here. I was all gung ho in picking up the all black Flyknit roshe's but since picking up the triple blacks from END, the fire/thirst for copping the all black flyknits has definitely fizzled out.

The oversize-ness of those things didn't help either.

no flyknits i just find it hard to believe the sizing is so weird on them when everything and i mean almost everything but timbs work in an 11.5 for me
I literally were a 10 in everything nike. Retros/kobes/brons/KDs/OG Roshes. The flyknit roshe was a joke. It fit 100% like a size 11 on me. It fit so f'ed up that IDK if a 9.5 is even going to be too big.

I literally were a 10 in everything nike. Retros/kobes/brons/KDs/OG Roshes. The flyknit roshe was a joke. It fit 100% like a size 11 on me. It fit so f'ed up that IDK if a 9.5 is even going to be too big.
frown.gif
 got me scared to get my sizing wrong because they definitely gonna sell out 

no flyknits i just find it hard to believe the sizing is so weird on them when everything and i mean almost everything but timbs work in an 11.5 for me
Agreed.

I blindly got an 8.5 online when Walk-in Closet released weeks before FNL and NDC and boom, it felt like a solid half size big, maybe even a full one up!

I'd say half size down if you have narrow to normal width feet...

Back
Top Bottom