ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those are the Triple Blacks, and a OG Sail with a blacked out sole would look like:

I see, thanks for clearing that up. So the OG Sail with a blacked out sole is a custom. To answer your question which to pick among the 3, the triple blacks and the blacked out sole custom is pretty much the same aesthetically. So it all depends on your budget. If you want to save money then pick the custom. As for the black/black flyknits, they look the best for me personally. But a lot of people here have commented that the sizing for the flyknits roshes is wrong. So if ever you decide to go for the flyknits, make sure to be able to fit them first.

My bad.

I thought you were looking for the Triple black ones.
No problem, thanks for trying to help.

Last edited:
1 sz 7 GS GB on FnL

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=50177&categoryId=cat301802&productId=prod765343

I know a lot of people have said the FKs run .5 to a full size big, but has anyone gone a full size down on them? And if so, what is your opinion? Having to do it over again, would you have just gone down .5?

Thanks

I haven't seen any local so I've only been able to try my pair I got from Nike.com. Next release i plan to try n get 8 8.5 & 9 and see which fits best

I know a lot of people have said the FKs run .5 to a full size big, but has anyone gone a full size down on them? And if so, what is your opinion? Having to do it over again, would you have just gone down .5?

Thanks

I am a 10.5 in all Roshes. The 10 in FK is good, I wouldn't be able to fit a 9.5.

Call me crazy but those volts remind me just SLIGHTLY of the Kobe Grinch 6s lol (keyword: SLIGHTLY)

Last edited:
is this a legit roshe run? the article code shows 604425 010 but i cant really find a "legit store on web"...dope cw though

Back
Top Bottom