ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know the release date on these particular black midnight fog colorway?

Looks like it's gonna be 9/26 for FNL
NDC is 9-20?

U.S. Release date for mdsight fogs and fireberry flyknit roshes is 9/26 on finishline and most likely NDC as well

9/20 is australia release date for the two

Last edited:
Ughhh. And this whole time I thought I only had to wait one more week :smh:
Thanks for the info though. I guess I stand corrected. At least 9/26 is right after my next paycheck :D

Last edited:
Ughhh. And this whole time I thought I only had to wait one more week
mean.gif

Thanks for the info though. I guess I stand corrected. At least 9/26 is right after my next paycheck
happy.gif
exactly ima put that 125 away and not touch it till its needed hopefully finishline has a % off coupon that works too haha

Last edited:
exactly ima put that 125 away and not touch it till its needed hopefully finishline has a % off coupon that works too haha
Oh yea a coupon code would be clutch on these. There always seems to be a 15% off layin around somewhere on release day

Finally got my Flyknit Roshe and i must say I'm a little upset that even though I went half a size down they were still a little big. It's not the end of the world, but I assumed that that going .5 a size down would of done the trick. Guess I'm going to have to go a whole size down with the triple blacks.

I feel like it's not usually the width that's the problem with some flyknit shoes, but it's the length that can be unpredictable/unconventional to most other Nike shoes.

Hmm idk what to do now. I wear a 12 in every single shoe/brand /style I've ever owned (except for Chucks). I think I'll go for an 11.5 in the mignight fogs and just hope for the best...It sucks these aren't more widely available in stores

Hey everyone, haven't been here in a couple months. How's everyone doing? I was wondering if you guys could help me solve two small issues I'm having. First off, I'm buying my girlfriend a pair of roshes but I dont know what color to get them in. She loved he tropic twist, so I was going to nike ID her a pair but idk what that ID teal really looks like. I was also thinking of maybe making a calypso with the teal sole for her. Any suggestions or pictures of the ID teal compared to other colors? Second, how do you stop roshes from squealing D: thanks everyone!

Hey everyone, haven't been here in a couple months. How's everyone doing? I was wondering if you guys could help me solve two small issues I'm having. First off, I'm buying my girlfriend a pair of roshes but I dont know what color to get them in. She loved he tropic twist, so I was going to nike ID her a pair but idk what that ID teal really looks like. I was also thinking of maybe making a calypso with the teal sole for her. Any suggestions or pictures of the ID teal compared to other colors? Second, how do you stop roshes from squealing D: thanks everyone!
I have no clue about how the teal looks on the IDs, but as for the squeaking problem, I've heard several people mention pouring a little baby powder underneath the insole of the shoes. Hope that helps. If it doesn't, at least the insides will be smelling fresh!

You can't make an accurate calypso with ID, the wolf grey is too dark, but you can make something that looks similar.

The teal is actually very close to the calypso's sole.

A few extra angles of what we're all waiting for (courtesy of Sneaker News):

I think I plan to throw some black 3m rope laces in mine :smokin

The shoes are probably legit.  Not sure about the site - never heard of them.  But, if you order and they are, let us know!  Always nice to round up another resource.
they come from a local reseller in indonesia. honestly im shocked about the price in only 60$USD each approx. here's the shot of the box. The nike tag have the nice font and all, plus the colorway naming is Game Royal / Hyper Punch / Volt which is legit based on http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-05/nike-magista-collection. The white tag beside the nike tag shows that the shoe is legitimately imported through Nike Indonesia. is this a steal?

151410489232 ebay # - size 13 if anyone is interested (hope this is allowed as I didnt post a link?)

Question time:

1. How much do the Flyknits come to after tax and shipping?

2. I have wide feet, so I have to wear about a half a size up in roshes so my regular fit doesn't quite fill the toe area.  Should I still size down on the flyknits?  (I feel like the length will be insane if I don't, but the width might be too tight.)

Back
Top Bottom