ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thanks fam. but no thanks.... i didnt wake up early on release day to settle for 140 shipped. really appreciate it though regardless. i'd like to spend retail, which may be out of the question at this point.... which is why im pissed.

All good, I assumed that much, but thought I'd post anyway. Your posts got me worried, I've never sized up or down either, really hoping my wide feet just fill these things out.

i'm pissed. midnight fogs arrived..... nike is criminal for labeling the sizes like they did on these. There is no way my 10.5 is a 10.5.... there is a good half inch-full inch of toe space on these. NT is actually correct on the size down advice for once. this is extremely frustrating. I need a size 10... anybody have these in stock? FNL doesnt have a size 10.  did i mention i'm not happy?
Size 10 right here bro: http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...9?productId=prod770651&CMP=BL-MS-FlyknitRoshe

thanks fam. but no thanks.... i didnt wake up early on release day to settle for 140 shipped. really appreciate it though regardless. i'd like to spend retail, which may be out of the question at this point.... which is why im pissed.

i got a 10 from concepts which turned out to be too big for me so I got a 9.5 from NDC....i know the rules but im going to return the 10, so pm me about it

All good, I assumed that much, but thought I'd post anyway. Your posts got me worried, I've never sized up or down either, really hoping my wide feet just fill these things out.
ehhhh... all signs point to these being too big fam. good luck tho.
i got a 10 from concepts which turned out to be too big for me so I got a 9.5 from NDC....i know the rules but im going to return the 10, so pm me about it
props... let me see how this finishline order goes
wtf? when i looked like an hour ago there was size 10.5 but no size 10. thanks

thanks anyway. maybe i'll hit up my man drisk for his size 10..... wanted to use WC thats why i was tryin on fnl.

Last edited:
Got my fogs as well.

Still too long, but I feel like another half size down would be too tight.

The length is bearable, might order a another size down anyway and just return the one that fits better.

Besides that, very happy with them, they look amazing. Will definitely be watching out for more flyknits that catch my eye.

Last edited:
Anybody that's a true size 13 get these flyknits and size down to a 12? There's no 12.5 but curious to know if its worth doing a full size down

Anybody that's a true size 13 get these flyknits and size down to a 12? There's no 12.5 but curious to know if its worth doing a full size down
I would say go for it.  From the fit i've experienced, if you don't have terribly wide feet it should be an excellent fit.

Worth a shot right ? Lol they aren't huge but I have never had to size down for sneakers unless they are chucks or dress shoes etc.

I have a narrow foot, so I hope to God going down half a size was enough. I guess I can always bring them Finish Line to get a refund though.

Never tried on a pair of Roshe's, so I'm not sure what to expect lol.

I've made a few roshe id's and usually they run a little bit tighter than tts.  These have all been the most recent wave.  Does anyone know if there was a difference in size variation for previous waves of Id options? (am looking at some id's on ebay that are a size down from my tts.)

I have a narrow foot, so I hope to God going down half a size was enough. I guess I can always bring them Finish Line to get a refund though.

Never tried on a pair of Roshe's, so I'm not sure what to expect lol.
I just got both of my pairs in today. im a size 12 normally went with a 11.5 and they fit PERFECT!

i see what everyones complaining about tho, they fit tight in the middle, very narrow but i have long narrow feet, perfect length for me as well. 

so if you have a wide foot, i would suggest buying both .5 and a full size down and go from there. these dont seem like they were designed for wide feet. 

i was skeptical about these flyknit roshes, my first pair of roshes actually and ill tell you im ALL IN. love these things, SO comfortable. #teamflyknitroshe 

I just got both of my pairs in today. im a size 12 normally went with a 11.5 and they fit PERFECT!

i see what everyones complaining about tho, they fit tight in the middle, very narrow but i have long narrow feet, perfect length for me as well. 

so if you have a wide foot, i would suggest buying both .5 and a full size down and go from there. these dont seem like they were designed for wide feet. 

i was skeptical about these flyknit roshes, my first pair of roshes actually and ill tell you im ALL IN. love these things, SO comfortable. #teamflyknitroshe 
Repped. Feeling more confident with going for the 10.5's now. Can't wait to get them on feet!

Those random yarn joints are :smokin
I would like to get a light pink/purple pair this Saturday

Back
Top Bottom