ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Props to y'all

If I didn't check this thread and went with my regular sz 12 on the fogs it would have been ugly

11.5 fits perfect
Assist goes to the thin socks

Last edited:
Nike is high as a kite for the way they sized these. I could get by with 11 in jordans but i wear 10.5 so my toes are tight to cut down on creasing.

10.5 in the midnight fogs tho?..

Roshe generally fit TTS, fitment of the Flyknit models are a mess!
This

Roshe for me (og mesh) size 11.  I have narrow feet...my roshe FBs are an 11 as well and fit a bit tighter but same length. My lunar flyknits are an 11 and are slightly longer then my og roshe's but still good.  My flyknit trainers i have in an 11 and they are longer then my lunars and roshes.  I also have a pair in a 10.5 which with thin socks fits almost perfectly (both of my trainers are non-padded in the ankle though the first release).

Will be trying my hand at random yarn's in a 10.5.  I will be ordering online and just waiting in excitement to see what i get....and or striking out and shrugging my shoulders.   

Copped random yarns y-day off the Concepts drop.  Hoping for mostly orange, or purple/orange combo.  Will likely try for second pair when NDC drops them.  IMHO these are straight fire, the best of the Flyknit Roshes by far.   

Are these randoms going to sell out on NDC? I hope they'll at least be available around where I'm at.
I'm thinkin they'll be kinda like the midnight fogs. They may sell out in the afternoon, but probably not within the first few hours. But that's just my personal guess

Not sure I agree.... they have been selling really fast in places where they dropped early.  Concepts sold out in a couple of minutes once they tweeted the link.  Seems any Nike "multicolor" shoe is really popular. These are so unique, I think the demand will be pretty high.

Just spoke to my local spot today again on the yarns. Supposedly they got 1 of each size at each store. They're usually pretty good with giving me info, but sometimes they exaggerate to hype it up a little.

Online it could be hit or miss, but I think a decent amount of people will think its a cool idea, but how many they produced is what will make it a crap shoot. How much usable material did they actually have left over? Production dates on my yarn is 3/13/14 - 6/13/14. I don't have my fogs here to look at the GR production dates, but in 3 month I bet they could produce a lot of these.

The other issue is how many returns will there be from people hoping for a matching pair and getting one like my mismatched. Its a love or hate thing with that, and a lot of people could be sending them back if it happens to them

Last edited:
WHEW!!!!!!!

randomly checked FNL a lil bit ago and they had size 10 available for the midnight fogs. Copped with WC for $110 shipped. gonna take my size 10.5 back to the factory store here after bit. looks like this is gonna work out after all (so far *knocks on wood*)

Last edited:

Just spoke to my local spot today again on the yarns. Supposedly they got 1 of each size at each store. They're usually pretty good with giving me info, but sometimes they exaggerate to hype it up a little.

Online it could be hit or miss, but I think a decent amount of people will think its a cool idea, but how many they produced is what will make it a crap shoot. How much usable material did they actually have left over? Production dates on my yarn is 3/13/14 - 6/13/14. I don't have my fogs here to look at the GR production dates, but in 3 month I bet they could produce a lot of these.

The other issue is how many returns will there be from people hoping for a matching pair and getting one like my mismatched. Its a love or hate thing with that, and a lot of people could be sending them back if it happens to them
I am buying 4 and trying and mismatch LOL if it doesnt work oh well they are all going back

WHEW!!!!!!!
randomly checked FNL a lil bit ago and they had size 10 available for the midnight fogs. Copped with WC for $110 shipped. gonna take my size 10.5 back to the factory store here after bit. looks like this is gonna work out after all (so far *knocks on wood*)
Congrats! I was hoping you'd find the size you needed after reading all your posts for the last 24hrs lol

I wonder if it would be possible to change up the flyknit pattern to something other than the honeycomb look... I'd like to see that eventually

Back
Top Bottom