ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm actually hoping they come out with a similar pattern to the Nike Mercurial Flyknit Vapors.
Lol the pattern on the mercurials is kinda like what I would like to see on these, except without the flywire lol. Oh goodness, a roshe with flywire would probably be like $150 :smh:

*edit* So according to google, apparently Roshes with flywire already exist lol. Excuse my ignorance

Last edited:
Lol the pattern on the mercurials is kinda like what I would like to see on these, except without the flywire lol. Oh goodness, a roshe with flywire would probably be like $150
mean.gif
I agree, I forgot all about the flywire. I know going from $125-$150 isn't a lot,but I can't see myself paying an extra $25 for flywire. 

Can't believe I've never seen these before. I must've been asleep lol. Anyone know where I can find these flywire roshes??

What's messed up is when we settle with the idea of the fly knits being .5 bigger they're going to change it up and make it TTS ... :lol:

Looking for midnight fogs in a 9 or 9.5 do you guys think they will slowly be restocked over the coming weeks or should I just bite the bullet and pay $140?

Looking for midnight fogs in a 9 or 9.5 do you guys think they will slowly be restocked over the coming weeks or should I just bite the bullet and pay $140?
99.9% sure there will be more restocks within the next few weeks. Just keep an eye out for them on sites like sneakersteals and kicksdeals. BUT if you don't wanna be patient, I don't think 140 is terrible lol. Just $15 extra...

99.9% sure there will be more restocks within the next few weeks. Just keep an eye out for them on sites like sneakersteals and kicksdeals. BUT if you don't wanna be patient, I don't think 140 is terrible lol. Just $15 extra...
Thanks oh damn so retail was 125? Don't think I ever paid more than 100 for Roshes not that these aren't worth it. 

Last edited:
Thanks oh damn so retail was 125? Don't think I ever paid more than 100 for Roshes not that these aren't worth it. 
Yea retail was 125. I think most were able to get em down to $110 on FNL though. IF I absolutely had to, $150 would've been my max for these, and that's only because I love this particular colorway

@THE STRONGEST restocks for these on Finish Line happen pretty much daily. I was able to get a 9 at launch, then a 9.5 to compare the sizing a few days later without much trouble. FWIW, I'm returning the 9, so that's at least one pair going back into their available inventory.

Hell here in CA, they came out to $135 with taxes...

These shoes are perfect to run in, the tiny bit of toe room gives you spring while not being enough to crease the toe.

Will be coping the fire berries after my bum dad pays me.

Last edited:
These shoes are perfect to run in, the tiny bit of toe room gives you spring while not being enough to crease the toe.

Will be coping the fire berries after my bum dad pays me.
Nike needs to seriously consider dropping the "Run" part from the Roshe Run. They're confusing too many folks out there
roll.gif

Roshes aren't meant for running. The designer himself said it's a NSW lifestyle shoe. There's no support.

Back
Top Bottom