ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They're fine on a treadmill or a track in times of need. City streets or God forbid a trail is lunacy.
I only run with them indoors.

But only because they would get torn up outdoors. 

these are literally the last shoe I'd run in lol....ankle sprains for daysssss
Really?  I run 9 miles, and pretty fast at that, and never had any problems with my beater pair.

Last edited:
I only run with them indoors.

But only because they would get torn up outdoors. 

Really?  I run 9 miles, and pretty fast at that, and never had any problems with my beater pair.

I always felt ankle support was pretty much a nonissue unless you're trail running or running on uneven streets/roads.

I mean really if Roshes are a 0 on a scale from 1-10 90% of other runners are a 1 or a 2 in terms of ankle support.

They're fine on a treadmill or a track in times of need. City streets or God forbid a trail is lunacy.
Quoted from the designer, Dyan Raasch: "since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe"

Quoted from the designer, Dyan Raasch: "since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe"
Exactly. I'm not sure why it's not obvious from the get-go to most people. This shoe has no formal structure for either impact or stress distribution, it's incredibly comfortable for general wear mostly due to its lightness, but it should never be worn for a high-load situation like cross-training or for that matter, any other dynamic loading, especially because of the height of the midsole/outsole and the forward-tip of the footbed. That said, you could run in them short distances and be fine if it doesn't bother you.

Exactly. I'm not sure why it's not obvious from the get-go to most people. This shoe has no formal structure for either impact or stress distribution, it's incredibly comfortable for general wear mostly due to its lightness, but it should never be worn for a high-load situation like cross-training or for that matter, any other dynamic loading, especially because of the height of the midsole/outsole and the forward-tip of the footbed. That said, you could run in them short distances and be fine if it doesn't bother you.
hmm, I run pretty long distances and it never once bothered me.

Not saying they the best for running, but so far they don't seem to be terrible.

Last edited:

hmm, I run pretty long distances and it never once bothered me.

Not saying they the best for running, but so far they don't seem to be terrible.
Good to hear. I've run in all kinds of non-running shoes in the past, and the only ones that really gave me trouble were essentially soccer shoes, and even then, it's also a matter of distance, and how sensitive your body is.

For me, the forward tip of the footbed bothers my knees, and the midsole is so high, I've had  near ankle rolls a number of times. After that, I stopped wearing them for any type of real athletic use.

Last edited:
These shoes are perfect to run in, the tiny bit of toe room gives you spring while not being enough to crease the toe.

Will be coping the fire berries after my bum dad pays me.

Damn, kinda shocked that everybody is focused on the first half of this statement and not the second.

Damn, kinda shocked that everybody is focused on the first half of this statement and not the second.
That second part though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ive ran in mine once - that was the last time. I have too many other running specific shoes to be giving myself shin splints with the roshe

Finally came in. I am a size 11 and ordered an assortment of sizes to try out. Going to go with the size 10.5, even though they're a little snug. The size 11's fold up in the front when I walk because they're too long.

To all my fat foot fam, these shoes are snug and you may not be happy with any of the sizes available.

Edit: Also loving the sole insert with the cloth over it. Is this the first pair of Roshes with the sole like that? I've only ever owned OG mesh Roshes.

Last edited:
They're definitely a little long as hell but my wide *** foot wouldn't be able to half a size down even if there was a 12.5. It's not that bad though. It's like my size 14 multicolor lunar 1s. If you have a wide food just get TTS. The length won't bother you too much. I can only fit one finger in the heel whereas some people are reporting 2-3 fingers. Are you sure you guys are wearing the right shoe size? LOL. 

I think another important variable is if you plan on wearing them with or without socks. Even a cushioned sock will make a difference in sizing.

Last edited:
Ive ran in mine once - that was the last time. I have too many other running specific shoes to be giving myself shin splints with the roshe

LOL I remember I was getting ready to run in the first pair of Roshe's I bought (Laser Red Slip-On's) when a bunch of people on NT came in with horror stories from running in Roshes and that it should be avoided at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom