ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Makes sense doesn't it. Yesterday they were willing to pay more than anyone else at 5-600. Should be 5x by today, right?
yea but only costs $.30 to list so dudes are just fishing. There's always that guy who didn't know about the auctions/contest. I'm personally keeping one to rock and one to stock.

Unds mine today...

Aside from the tired 'grown men' trope (going by the tired old spiel, grown men should just own a pair of boots and not be on a website for shoes at all but lets not go there, also sbs have been based on like everything, from childrens shows, to rock bands older then the people wearing them)

Who didn't expect that?

Sneaker collecting culture, nike and limited. No matter the appearence people will want them because of the word 'limited'

the rosche being a break out model that has kinda been storming to the point where nike threw some threads on and people are willing to pay nearly double the price for.

I'm still waiting to see them do prints besides the sunsets tbh.
No one is asking $3,000 on eBay for children's movie inspired SBs. 

IMO (with the exception of these Randoms) no one should be paying $125 for Flyknits as long as there's FNL coupon codes and WC rewards. 

Not at all, I counted them. You have to take into consideration that some are google images, those get deducted. But yes, less than 100. Go count em on twitter.

Not sure what's so funny, you realize some people took multiple photos of the same entry? Then some people entered fake photos. There is less than 144 entries.

there's like 1500 picture tweets when you search #TheBoxTrollNikeShoeContest via twitter. chalk up some to google images but I still think there's definitely more entries than shoes. I don't have the time to count and verify each legitimate entry, but still lol

try via mobile and tweetdeck, there's a lot more than through the regular twitter page. either way I'm chilling, I love roshes but those things are 100% trash.

You're def right, seeing a lot more now. Weird how it doesn't show em all when I search under photos. Good luck to those who entered.

Would really like to get a pair to display. Box is super cool, shoe is fun, definitely not something I would wear. More of an art piece for me.

Back
Top Bottom