ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't think the Pendletons are already sold out - I think the tweet came before they were ready to launch.  It was a Heidi tweet and not NikeID's proper account.

I'm keeping my eye out.  I like this pattern way more than the first one.
I talked to a rep, I know they don't always have accurate info but he said that "they were in high demand" and he didn't know when they would be available again.   I asked if the were sold out and he said yes.  

He could just be seeing that they aren't currently available, or could be thinking of the previous release, but I really wouldn't be surprised if they are.

Last edited:
That would have been a sellout to beat the Random Yarns, because I was on ID two minutes after the tweet went out.

Also of note, on this screen it looks like I typed "Random Yams".  I think I want to rename the shoe.

Last edited:

That would have been a sellout to beat the Random Yarns, because I was on ID two minutes after the tweet went out.

Also of note, on this screen it looks like I typed "Random Yams".  I think I want to rename the shoe.
 I noticed that.   Yams can be the orange part lol.

hmmm, and they weren't available then?

No, that's why I think the two accounts weren't in communication.  I'm hoping they're up later tonight, though.
Cool, I will be checking literally every 5 minutes until I go to sleep.  Will put up a notice if they do. No way I'm missing these.

That white and red plaid... 

Also, Midnight fogs restocked on finishline.  FSR almost.

Last edited:

Cool, I will be checking literally every 5 minutes until I go to sleep.  Will put up a notice if they do. No way I'm missing these.

That white and red plaid... 

Also, Midnight fogs restocked on finishline.  FSR almost.
Good looks on the restock info.

The Pendletons should be in by December 1 if we can order today.  Perfect for up here in the Northeast.

It said 43 Days.  But, you know how that goes...I'm being conservative and planning on December 1, and if it's sooner, then cool.

Never had a paid of IDs before but I love the Pendleton pattern so this might have to be my first pair. It's gonna be hell waiting for those 6 weeks though :smh: I can't just spend money and then forget about it lol

Is the midnight fog flyknit still available? i know i am slow here.

can anyone lead me to a us9.5

would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!

Is the midnight fog flyknit still available? i know i am slow here.
can anyone lead me to a us9.5
would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!

Yea like wtf I can't even check out the prints I mean there dwn for all four of the diff shoes that had the option

@Enemy Rogue Nahh man I didn't. It was supposed to be a game-time decision but I ended up oversleeping so the decision was kinda made for me lol. How about you?
Same thing happened to me. Woke up at 11am that Sat and it was a done deal.

Looking at people's pics make me want to cop a pair. Tried packers email method,but haven't heard anything.

Back
Top Bottom