ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

No one is asking $3,000 on eBay for children's movie inspired SBs. 

IMO (with the exception of these Randoms) no one should be paying $125 for Flyknits as long as there's FNL coupon codes and WC rewards. 
The price is around 500-600, they aren't sbs, but check the coraline dunks, or paranorman foams  its not about the movie, its about the styling.

I can find yeezys for 99,999, doesn't mean they sell for it.

and trust me I agree, but you know people are paying full price.

Last edited:

Congrats to everyone who snagged a pair. I was at ntsm and I personally thought a ton of people were in full effect for both these and the Jordan's. Got there at 10am and easily 15+ in line. I was 2nd to last in line. Me and dude behind me both wanted 10's so he brought em out and said "my last size 10's" so I was able to choose. 1 pair was match all orange and this was the other pair. I was opposite of everyone. I wanted a mismatch very happy with my pair! Successful weekend

Missed yesterdays release. Going to try to cop during Packers release in a couple of hours.

Has anyone ever dealt with them? 

Less than 144 entries? So my drawing on a box is a guaranteed win
laugh.gif
I thought the same thing until I read the Official Rules:

"Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than one hundred forty-four (144) Entries, if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries."

That being said, here was my entry.  Really hope I win a pair!  

Last edited:
Yea I kinda read that too but was hoping maybe 146 ppl entered so almost everybody would win :lol:
Plus your entry might be disqualified since you put a nike logo on it. There were supposed to be no brand names and images except the boxtrolls

Yea I kinda read that too but was hoping maybe 146 ppl entered so almost everybody would win
laugh.gif

Plus your entry might be disqualified since you put a nike logo on it. There were supposed to be no brand names and images except the boxtrolls
I was debating about the Nike logo but based on my reading of the rules, any copyrighted materials relative to the Boxtrolls was acceptable.  Considering the contest was for a pair of Nike shoes, I certainly hope my entry wouldn't be disqualified for using the swoosh symbol which is actually on the shoes people are trying to win.

To be on the safe side you shouldnt have done it. One little logo couldve made your whole work deaded. In my horrible entry I actually wrote the word sneakers instead of putting a logo of any kind

This question has prob been asked a few times in here..how do the roshe flyknit fit? I wear a 9 in the reg ones
LARGE.  Go 0.5 to 1 full size down, depending if you have wide feet.  I normally wear a 9.5 on hyperdunks and lunars, but i felt like a clown in the 9.5 flyknit roshes.  You just have to try them on i guess?

I don't think the Pendletons are already sold out - I think the tweet came before they were ready to launch.  It was a Heidi tweet and not NikeID's proper account.

I'm keeping my eye out.  I like this pattern way more than the first one.

Back
Top Bottom