ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Look at those resale prices on ebay!!. Ughhh. These releases need a reform on how it goes down. This release was worse than any RF release and i cant believe im saying that

Last edited:
Look at those resale prices on ebay!!. Ughhh. These releases need a reform on how it goes down. This release was worse than any RF release and i cant believe im saying that
Agreed.

But at the end of the day, I don't think NDC cares as long as their product moves. More hype is always good. Demand > Supply is the goal.

I don't understand all the crying. Every fragment/NikeLab release sells out in seconds. The Lunar90 SPs were instantly gone and even the Benassis were ridiculously fast, I'd probably trade my LD-1000s straight up for the Benassi slides if I can get em :lol:

Just goes to show how desperate Roshe fans are for a hyped shoe..

I mean... it's a cortez fusion lmao

Last edited:
I don't understand all the crying. Every fragment/NikeLab release sells out in seconds. The Lunar90 SPs were instantly gone and even the Benassis were ridiculously fast, I'd probably trade my LD-1000s straight up for the Benassi slides if I can get em
laugh.gif
I'm not sure any of us are crying about it. I think it's just the frustration of participating in a 2-day joke lol maybe 3 if any other sites pop up with it tomorrow 
laugh.gif

I'm not sure any of us are crying about it. I think it's just the frustration of participating in a 2-day joke lol maybe 3 if any other sites pop up with it tomorrow :lol:
Damn I was really pulling for you to come up with a pair. I know you had missed the early links too... It sucks but damn near everything sells out these days and without Bots or ELs you'll probably be looking on eBay after release.

Their Twitter says they're available at all their brick and mortar stores. How soon after they open do they put any remaining stock (if any) up on their website?
Just drove to their Santa Monica store and they were all gone within 30 minutes of opening, don't think there's going to be any remaining stock.

Just drove to their Santa Monica store and they were all gone within 30 minutes of opening, don't think there's going to be any remaining stock.
Idk man. If stuff like moon landing am90s can make it to the website I think these are likely to show up as well

kicks hawaii will be opening in a half hour. the pairs that don't sell will be available for phone orders after 1pm hawaii time. (808)941-9191

Back
Top Bottom