ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

:rofl: lol dude said they were fake.

sorry man. i knew there was a line and they had at least a FSR. didn't know the line was that long. i'll post in here if i find out there are any sizes left.

Delete if not allowed.

Can I a price check on these. All ds. I would really appreciate it. [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Is it so hard to ask for a shoe to not be sold out within a single breath? I genuinely liked the fragments for their look and simple color palette;

most people reselling these probably doesnt even know who hiroshi is! The hunt continues for these

Delete if not allowed.

Can I a price check on these. All ds. I would really appreciate it. [emoji]9996[/emoji]
You buying them all together? I'd offer about $700 for all 8 and see if they will take it. Geo And V1 mango alone will go for at least $300 total

Is it so hard to ask for a shoe to not be sold out within a single breath? I genuinely liked the fragments for their look and simple color palette;

most people reselling these probably doesnt even know who hiroshi is! The hunt continues for these
I have no idea who Hiroshi is and I got a pair. Shame on me huh?

I have no idea who Hiroshi is and I got a pair. Shame on me huh?

Shame on you indeed. I bet you're one of those people who've purchased Hanes socks at some point in your life and don't even know who John Wesley Hanes is. And god forbid you start reselling Hanes socks...

You buying them all together? I'd offer about $700 for all 8 and see if they will take it. Geo And V1 mango alone will go for at least $300 total
Why would the owner ever accept such a terrible offer? As if you know something he doesn't know. 
laugh.gif

I'll let everyone know. If I get megged I'll be no worse for the wear. Went out on a limb, I never get anything "exclusive" due to scavenging resellers so not much to lose.
Go
Why would the owner ever accept such a terrible offer? As if you know something he doesn't know. :lol:
gotta start somewhere plus some of those can be had for retail on eBay. Buying in bulk should get you some type of discount. Think $700 is fair as a starting offer

Back
Top Bottom