ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got my Fragments from END. Insane shipping speed. Europe to Singapore in 2 days.

First impressions: suede is rough and not that great tbh but the shoe as a whole is gorgeous. Shape is fantastic and feels very comfortable.

Also, half down fits me perfect but TTS is doable if you have wider feet (i have normal width ones).

Here's a few quick shots:

thank you for the heads up on this...i owe you one
Np. Now I just have to find an 8.5 for myself 
ohwell.gif

Was watching Grey's Anatomy last night and Jesse Williams was wearing a Red/White pair of Roshe's.

Really random but for some reason I can't find the shoe for this style code.

This  511881 800 is the crimson pair from a few years back correct?

Just won a pair for $50 shipped off eBay and I'm not exactly sure which pair I won lol

Really random but for some reason I can't find the shoe for this style code.

This  511881 800 is the crimson pair from a few years back correct?

Just won a pair for $50 shipped off eBay and I'm not exactly sure which pair I won lol
You won this pair, I wore these yesterday.

My flyknit roshe's...
Too nice man.

Reminds me: anyone know if those flyknight light charcoal or suede obsidian(my second choice after totally failing in the LD-1000 race lol) are ever going to hit the US? I'm looking to scoop both up and willing to wait a little for a US release if it means saving $40-$50.

Too nice man.

Reminds me: anyone know if those flyknight light charcoal or suede obsidian(my second choice after totally failing in the LD-1000 race lol) are ever going to hit the US? I'm looking to scoop both up and willing to wait a little for a US release if it means saving $40-$50.
you could've picked up the obsidian suede for $96 a few days back. I'm sure the obsidian suedes will hit the US. Not too sure about those light charcoal flyknits though. 

Too nice man.

I got my wolfgrey from END and I paid $140 shipped to my door(Fedex 2 days) which is not too bad at all.

you could've picked up the obsidian suede for $96 a few days back. I'm sure the obsidian suedes will hit the US. Not too sure about those light charcoal flyknits though. 
Geez, I've seemingly been a step behind on everything lately. I may just settle for SNS's $119 shipped for them.
I got my wolfgrey from END and I paid $140 shipped to my door(Fedex 2 days) which is not too bad at all.
I definitely remember when people here were snaggin em from End and Unisport just some time ago. I should've jumped on it when I had the chance.

it seems like theres still scattered sizes of the royal blue fragments and the yellow fragments. PM me if you wanna know the spot. 

END still has most sizes available of both of these.
gotcha. i wasn't following up on any of the fragments really and this thread jumped by 200 posts from just the obsidian fragments so I wasn't sure if people were still looking for the other 2 fragments. 

Back
Top Bottom