ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do they fit in terms of length?
If you go a full size down I can almost guarantee you the shoe will be fine length wise - but to echo what others have said they will likely either be too narrow or very snug. I wear an 11 in all Nikes and the 10.5 flyknits still have a lot of room in the toe box to the point where it creases and "snaps" a bit when I take steps (others will know what I mean), but going down to the 10s they were just way too narrow. Tough fitting shoe, debating just returning them all and sticking to OG meshes only

If you go a full size down I can almost guarantee you the shoe will be fine length wise - but to echo what others have said they will likely either be too narrow or very snug. I wear an 11 in all Nikes and the 10.5 flyknits still have a lot of room in the toe box to the point where it creases and "snaps" a bit when I take steps (others will know what I mean), but going down to the 10s they were just way too narrow. Tough fitting shoe, debating just returning them all and sticking to OG meshes only
Awesome info, thanks! I have very narrow feet and love a snug fit. I wear 8.5 in all flyknits and OG meshes, so i should be good with 7.5?

Do they fit in terms of length?
In fact they are the right length, maybe even a little too long (longuer than my 9,5US racer which fit me perfectly), but narrower.

The fliknit would probably "enlarge" over time, but my foot is large and I don't feel confortable.

In fact they are the right length, maybe even a little too long (longuer than my 9,5US racer which fit me perfectly), but narrower.

The fliknit would probably "enlarge" over time, but my foot is large and I don't feel confortable.
They do stretch.  I sized down a full size on my flyknit Roshes and the band where the upper meets the front was super tight.  After wearing them for a day, they are perfect.  This shoe is really ridiculously comfortable and light.  To each his own tho.  

They do stretch.  I sized down a full size on my flyknit Roshes and the band where the upper meets the front was super tight.  After wearing them for a day, they are perfect.  This shoe is really ridiculously comfortable and light.  To each his own tho.
Ive been saying this since the very 1st releases. Providing comparsion pics and no body listens

Not mine. Similar to the one posted yesterday. I'm really liking he mix of colors.

I've been a lurker on this thread and forum for a while and I just joined today. Thanks NT. SAved a lot of money, and got first hand info on a lot of sneakers I wanted. FYI river rock flyknits are up on FNL

Remember 0.5 size down

I don't understand why people look at shoe sizing based on length?  LOL  Saying you are sz X, but the shoe being too narrow means you have not found your size. LOL  Better return them after taking your IG pics.

Nike has explicitly said these fit .5 bigger.  Can people do fractions? So if you wear sz 10 normally, then 9.5 would work.  10 - .5  =/= 9.  Don't over think it!  Why are people compounding math? and sizing down another .5 based on material? lol

Last edited:
What's annoying and scary is the first batch of fks had the NM sole and no size 12.5 was available, now with the IDs 12.5 exists so it threw me off for sizing. I am 13 in all Nike but a 12 in the random yarns and I ordered a 12.5 in the IDs

I don't understand why people look at shoe sizing based on length?  LOL  Saying you are sz X, but the shoe being too narrow means you have not found your size. LOL  Better return them after taking your IG pics.

Nike has explicitly said these fit .5 bigger.  Can people do fractions? So if you wear sz 10 normally, then 9.5 would work.  10 - .5  =/= 9.  Don't over think it!  Why are people compounding math? and sizing down another .5 based on material? lol
I've got a very narrow foot, so I never have to worry about shoe width. It's all about the length for me. If a full size down is the right length, then i'm going a full size down.

i got 1 pair coming in about 2 hours I'd say.

I'll take some pics with my Nikon camera I snagged on sale last black friday. Can't guarantee any amazing pics.

I'm liking the look so far with no specks. Then again, I haven't seen a pair with some and/or a gold swoosh.
Yeah I'm kinda skeptical about that speckled pair.. These are my pairs, feeling real good about the black one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom