ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hmmmm these ID or women's??

dude looks like he took pic in full nude.

Nike very rarely makes a note about sizing down 1/2 a size, so you decide. I‘d yake their recommendatio. You also don‘t need NT or anyones approval about what you wanna buy.

Nike very rarely makes a note about sizing down 1/2 a size, so you decide. I‘d yake their recommendatio. You also don‘t need NT or anyones approval about what you wanna buy.
The majority seems to suggest half a size, not sure if there's a difference with this pair at all. I'm not looking for approval, but I always like opinions before buying. They look good in pictures but the on feet pics I've seen haven't been the best quality. Not a shoe I'll get the chance to try on before buying so I want to make sure.

Last edited:
Any of you guys know if the Roshe Run Suede/Leather Deep Burgundy will drop in the U.S.? If so, when?

I've only seen them for sale at Euro sites and they've pretty much dried up...

Half size down in all flyknits right? Looking at a pair of fireberrys, what does everyone think of those? Do they look good on feet?
Yes at least half, depending on your foot you might be able to go a full size down. And I think the Fireberrys are really underrated, on feet they look good:

Yes at least half, depending on your foot you might be able to go a full size down. And I think the Fireberrys are really underrated, on feet they look good:
Yeah, talked to this guy and could've gotten a good deal on fireberrys and the neo-turqoise but I'm from Canada and the cost of shipping killed it for me. Damn I wish.

Heads up "Pink Pow" CW is available for purchase now on NDC. Only thing is the women's don't have fit tip that says they fit 1/2 a size big? So idk if they run tts or not?

Nike is coming out with such dope cws for womens in every shoe this year. A lil disappointed cuz I rock 11 Mens and don't fit into womens
tired.gif

Them feels...

i ordered the mc id with black swoosh white sole, pretty basic.

i regret not having a black sole.

and i regret not having one with white sole, white swoosh after all the pics sigh

The majority seems to suggest half a size, not sure if there's a difference with this pair at all. I'm not looking for approval, but I always like opinions before buying. They look good in pictures but the on feet pics I've seen haven't been the best quality. Not a shoe I'll get the chance to try on before buying so I want to make sure.
I hear ya bro. Hope it goes well.

Just received these.

I'm usually 9 (og Flyknit trainer) and 9,5us (racer), I've picked 8,5us and they are a little too narrow.

Last edited:
Just got a pair of Beethovens!! Now if I can get the black wolf grey wms dishes & some fltjknit lunar 3 MC's I'll be set

carted and about to pay for my 9.5 size, but then I remembered that sizing down, I would need a 9. No 9 :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom