ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So who here thinks they going to do another round sometime down the road
I think they definitely will restock the MC at some point. Probably just have to get the other knit ready. I would assume at least the end of the month at best though.

two pairs of mine come tomorrow… THOSE MC LACES.. why didn't i order, if anyone doesn't want theirs hmu
nerd.gif

couldn't remember the password for my old account so made a new one just to post this pick up. happy with how they came out. 

Last edited:
Still have my IDs in my cart. After seeing everyone's pictures, I wonder if I'm still able to order them.. $160 is still steep for Roshes though. 

Just went with the stock mc variation. Why are people not actually wearing them. Sizing down 1/2 was good for me

Did u size down from other Roshe?

I sized 1/2 on mines. Feels snug, but TTS would seem okay too for me. Still not sure how people can have such big foot variances.

Did u size down from other Roshe?

I sized 1/2 on mines. Feels snug, but TTS would seem okay too for me. Still not sure how people can have such big foot variances.
i wear a 10 in mesh roshes, 10 in kobe 8s, 10 in 1s, 10 in racers, went 9.5 in these and they're perfect

Nice little vid on IG of a MC with a grey sole

Nice find! Got mine with a grey sole and with all the black & white soles coming out, was second thinking mine for a second Not anymore. Lol. *insert Bart Scott GIF- CANT WAIT!*

If they do a restock of the MC ID and I had a coupon code, I legit would buy 10 pairs, and I wouldn't sell any of them.

That white sock liner is the ti*ts
speckled sole, oh how I regret not getting mine that way.
those green mc laces?
The all black MC's
the gold swoosh.

I'll say I'm so glad I took the 160$ plunge.

If they do a restock of the MC ID and I had a coupon code, I legit would buy 10 pairs, and I wouldn't sell any of them.

That white sock liner is the ti*ts
speckled sole, oh how I regret not getting mine that way.
those green mc laces?
The all black MC's
the gold swoosh.

I'll say I'm so glad I took the 160$ plunge.
I've seen parts of my version on here lol. the closest was this one here, but mine has black laces and speckles. Kinda wish I would've gone with a white sock liner. Should've learned from the kobe MC that it would once again look the best.

Got the FK in and dig the pattern a lot, but yeah the shoes LOOKED a lot better online, as always.   Kinda on the fence bout returning them though, only because my other casuals are much more comfortable.

Got the FK in and dig the pattern a lot, but yeah the shoes LOOKED a lot better online, as always.   Kinda on the fence bout returning them though, only because my other casuals are much more comfortable.

Post a pic at least wearing em'.

Mines not expected to ship until 3-9 for my MC ID's. I didn't add any ID stitching either, so no idea why it would take near that long. :smh

Back
Top Bottom