ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These are pretty sexy in person. But to be honest, I don't like the rope laces. Can some one let me know if past/present/ID fly knit roshes also come with the ropes laces? My MC ID's come Friday, WooHoo

Just got mine in. Kind of glad I went TTS, they fit a tad smaller than my random yams. I'm pumped that the speckle dude didn't go crazy on these! The multicolor laces are awesome as well. No filter on my iPhone...

Just got mine in. Kind of glad I went TTS, they fit a tad smaller than my random yams. I'm pumped that the speckle dude didn't go crazy on these! The multicolor laces are awesome as well. No filter on my iPhone...

Sodium levels are increased that I didn't go with MC laces.

wOw!! gonna run out of reps.. everyone posting pics of mc iD's will get a rep from me, until I get my pairs.
laugh.gif

they are all looking good. bright mc pattern, gold swoosh, non OD speckles, and mc laces are all looking good so far. don't even know if I'll bother going after the GR release.

Ditto! They didn't even look like that on the site that's what threw me off. Lol. Oh well.

Haha I almost didn't get them as well. I was going back and forth if I should chance it or not, but I knew I had an extra set of black rope laces from another pair of roshes. The MC laces are :smokin

Haha I almost didn't get them as well. I was going back and forth if I should chance it or not, but I knew I had an extra set of black rope laces from another pair of roshes. The MC laces are
smokin.gif
there are two different mc laces.. did you go with the one on the bluer side or greener side? looks to be the bluer side.

Haha I almost didn't get them as well. I was going back and forth if I should chance it or not, but I knew I had an extra set of black rope laces from another pair of roshes. The MC laces are :smokin
I had the Same mentality about having other black roshe laces so I went with multi also... My blackout gold swoosh pair shipped :pimp:

Actually I think there was a blue and green then a one with pink...i don't even know anymore :lol:. I think there was three multi laces

there are two different mc laces.. did you go with the one on the bluer side or greener side? looks to be the bluer side.

Like gil23 said, I have no clue haha. I'd guess the blue ones. It was the ones that looked like a larger mix of colors than the others when you previewed them

This is what mine look like in the order email

That's exactly what I ordered!!! And it's actually an exact match from what they look like in person (for once nikeid got it right!). The mc flyknit matches them better than in the preview though. They are not as pink

I had the Same mentality about having other black roshe laces so I went with multi also... My blackout gold swoosh pair shipped
pimp.gif
this one should look nice! that gold swoosh is nice and I normally like the silver one most of the time but for these mc's, I think the gold looks better.

Back
Top Bottom