ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Quick on foot. Half size down. Fit perfect. These were supposed to be my new gym shoes but lol they seem too nice for that.

These are looking like the best iteration of the MC flyknit series so far to me. The racers are up there of course but the variability in each "honeycomb" area is really unique. Cool looking shoes, glad me and the wife got a pair.

Haha it's tempting to do. I wish Nike weren't such cheapskates and let people choose 2 pairs of laces like they used to, $160 and you can't throw a extra pair of laces in?
I just asked if I could buy another pair and got shot down.

I will just stick with the ones I got, or bribe my wife to switch out her MC laces with mine. I had no clue they would turn out that nice.

The laces are made out of the same flyknit material. They change shades in different color just like the shoe. I wanted a set of these laces since the Kobe htms. Really nice addition.

So has anybody here ordered a pair of the Heather Grey option?  Just curious what the real color is.  I imagine its like the grey/navy euro release but on NikeID its way lighter.  It almost looks white.

The beasts gonna be all over these when everyones orders start coming in. I imagine this is going to go just like the Kobe IX MC ID

Back
Top Bottom