ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

my pair was shipped today in vietnam and is supposed to be here on wednesday, got my finishing mail like a week ago....

that would be too much space for me when it comes to roshes.....

For me its very comfortable. I actually did a comparison with one of my work shoes, the Lunar 1's that are a size 10.

Compared to where the toe actually is, made the pic more defined, as there isn't much room at all. Right where the blue line is.

I do have wide feet tho too. YMMV

Damn, went half size down on my beethovens and my midfoot is cramped as hell! Fit is nothing like the OG. Sad life.. I don't even have wide feet.

the roshe are intended to have space up top by design though, but it‘s all about comfort, not just fender gaps. the sizing 1/2 down recommendation is for people who never wore these before.

but again, everyone‘s foot is different, but i would say this. the material between the roshes aren‘t as big of a difference as some are expecting it to be. these don‘t have padding or cushion like many other shoes.

mesh, cloth, fly knit, etc., these are thin. Whatever size you were wearing for the roshes, get the same. if this is your first, then size 1/2 down from your TTS. this is applicable for most people, even for people with wide feet.

Last edited:
the roshe are intended to have space up top by design though, but it‘s all about comfort, not just fender gaps. the sizing 1/2 down recommendation is for people who never wore these before.

but again, everyone‘s foot is different, but i would say this. the material between the roshes aren‘t as big of a difference as some are expecting it to be. these don‘t have padding or cushion like many other shoes.

mesh, cloth, fly knit, etc., these are thin. Whatever size you were wearing for the roshes, get the same. if this is your first, then size 1/2 down from your TTS. this is applicable for most people, even for people with wide feet.
i normally wear a 12 in all roshes, the mc id will be my first flyknit. friend of mine just bought the all black flyknit roshe in a 12, tried them on and they felt like elf-shoes lengthwise!

the cut of the flyknits is longer but more narrow than other roshes, so its kind of a weird fit!

i really hope i will be fine with my 11.5! but i def COULD NOT wear them in my usual roshe size, thats for sure! 

Looking at my pending and received iD's coming from Vietnam, seems like it's a consistent 5 days from when they ship to delivery. Is that your experience? I'm in MI. This week is gonna be a good week. :smile:

Looking at my pending and received iD's coming from Vietnam, seems like it's a consistent 5 days from when they ship to delivery. Is that your experience? I'm in MI. This week is gonna be a good week. :smile:
Yes got shipping email a few days ago and my first coming Thursday

the only thing i regret so far is not going with a speckled midsole...its really subtle and i like it a lot! 

has anyone else ever recieved a pair with an off center tongue? my OCD is killing me cause of this

Back
Top Bottom