ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

HEY GUYS HOW DO THE FLYKNIT ROSHES RUN SIZE WISE??? LMAO

omg... how many times has that question been asked. seriously.

Got in my last 2 pairs. Finally got a chance to take them out of the box. Not sure how I feel about the 'yellow' laces.
repped for pics.. something a little different..

did anyone else do something other than the neutrals? I'm looking for a pair that have the volt soles.. anyone out there?
laugh.gif

Yep, I'm thinking about the volt soles too. Not too brave to try making one lol.

I'm still debating if I wanna make another pair with grey soles. I have an all black pair and all white pair. Black soles is gonna be easier to clean but i think the other one looks better.

So you guys think this MC is gonna be one of the default options now or still like a QS BS that they're gonna take off again soon? I just got a pair of the flyknit beets, so I guess I'm gonna have to wait to iD one.

These look so much better in this pic than in the stock photos. Anyone vouch for the beauty of this pair?

Cause almost everybody got theirs the first time.
This.  Got my pair during the first round and love it.  Itching to pull the trigger on another pair but can't justify doubling up on these for another $160, especially since I just copped a sz 10 on the WMNS MC that dropped on Friday.

May still do it tho  
devil.gif

Actually saw a returned pair of these in my size, sitting on the counter top for sale @ the Colorado Mills factory store - $114.

Options turned out quite hideous - solid black sole with white lining.  Needless to say I passed.

Back
Top Bottom