ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looking good Jeff! 

lets start with estimations of when these will sell out.

Go.....
I'm hoping they last till my next paycheck so I can make another or Nike can help me out by releasing larger sizes in the wmns MCs! 
let's see how these turn out.. was going for the Chaos theme..
nerd.gif

I do like the idea of a What the Roshe sneaker but my bank account does not allow me to do so. haha. 

ordered two pairs of mc ID today 3/10 expected to receive on 4/27 just a heads up for those wondering about wait time will update when they arrive :smokin

Looking good Jeff! 

I'm hoping they last till my next paycheck so I can make another or Nike can help me out by releasing larger sizes in the wmns MCs! 

I do like the idea of a What the Roshe sneaker but my bank account does not allow me to do so. haha. 
darn it! now you have me thinking.. wished I ordered 2 pairs that have the same soles at least.. and maybe offer a pair here later down the road..
laugh.gif

so far I have the following: white soles with black sp., wolf grey soles with black sp., blue lagoon soles with black sp... on the way: white soles no sp., white soles with black sp. (but nowhere close on design), volt soles with black sp.

question is should I go with a sp soles or non sp soles for a possible what the Roshe? might do it for fun! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
havent messed with Roshes since they first dropped but these def caught my eye. I wish the woven part went across the sides like those QS Mayflys that dropped awhile back.

I knew i shoulda went with the black speckles sole. I changed my mind last minute left it solid white

Can you return IDs to an outlet store? I thought I read on here you could but I don't mess with many IDs so I am unsure.

has anyone ever heard of fake rosheruns having only "6 rows of icons" on top of the brown boxes while authentic ones supposedly have 7 rows of icons? i was trying to unload some of my collection on ebay to make room for newer colorways and a buyer is convinced a pair i have is fake when i'm quite certain they're authentic. they cite this website (http://www.calistatee.com/2014/10/spotted-nike-roshe-run-authentic-vs.html) as proof. i've compared my other boxes of roshes (bought retail stores and NDC) and they all have 6 rows of icons, so i'm not sure what to think anymore lol

My first pairs of flyknit roshe's just arrived. Super comfy, wouldn't use them to work out in though.

Both my girl's came in. Look nice cant wait for my iD's

May be getting rid of the sz 9, she didnt know which would fit so we got that and an 8.5

Don't know if someone has mentioned this yet but there's definitely a difference in the MC flyknit between the ID pair and the retail WMNS pair - forget the heal tab/loop.

Glad I copped both.  Got the WMNS pair in today - size 10 ndc.  Fit's like 8.5.

Don't know if someone has mentioned this yet but there's definitely a difference in the MC flyknit between the ID pair and the retail WMNS pair - forget the heal tab/loop.

Glad I copped both.  Got the WMNS pair in today - size 10 ndc.  Fit's like 8.5.
so there is no heal tab/loop in the ID pair?

Back
Top Bottom