ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so there is no heal tab/loop in the ID pair?
No, there is a heal tab/loop on the ID pair- it's just whatever color you pick (in my case, black), and the retail pair is some sort of sea blue.  People were mentioning how the heel tabs can be made different between the ID and retail MC pairs.  What I'm trying to say is forget the heal tab - the Flyknit Material itself is different between the two pairs.  The retail pair has somewhat of white/grey tone to it.  Looking closely you can see that the 'honeycomb' stitching on the ID pair is solid black (I think), where as the honeycomb stitching on the Retail pair is black and grey.

Last edited:
No, there is a heal tab/loop on the ID pair- it's just whatever color you pick (in my case, black), and the retail pair is some sort of sea blue.  People were mentioning how the heel tabs can be made different between the ID and retail MC pairs.  What I'm trying to say is forget the heal tab - the Flyknit Material itself is different between the two pairs.  The retail pair has somewhat of white/grey tone to it.  Looking closely you can see that the 'honeycomb' stitching on the ID pair is solid black (I think), where as the honeycomb stitching on the Retail pair is black and grey.

Correct. I actually took pics of my wifey's pair in comparison to mine last night. Check the pics below:

Women's GR MC

My Nike ID MC

Wow the women's release is terrible imo. Grey mixed in with the black honeycomb patter dulls the shoe a lot.

Correct. I actually took pics of my wifey's pair in comparison to mine last night. Check the pics below:

Women's GR MC

My Nike ID MC
i see now...thanks for the info guys!

The beethovens is black/white, never saw that cw, its got to be Id. But the upper is always displayed in one colour you choose, the

black basic isnt visible. Who can help?
it is black and white. the shade makes it look purplish but its the beethovens.

I dunno about the wmns GR cw.. these are going straight back to Nike.. so glad I got the wifey a pair of iD's. the wmns GR looks blah to me..

Last edited:
odd that my MC IDs ordered on Monday are already "Finishing Up" while my team roshe two tone IDs ordered Feb 23 aren't. My hunch is that Nike had some of the more basic MC ID colorways ready to go.

women's pair came in for my chick

I like em

hope they fit

oneness and cncpts have em if people are still looking

Back
Top Bottom