ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not to play devil's advocate, but the options is still available as far as I know lol.

Yeah i saw yesterday after I copped my girl's IDs.

I should have ID'd her pair. Might just return the kicks to a finishline store and ID a pair for her.

I'm going to get her that gold pair dropping in the summer. Going to need a release date :nerd:.

I am applying for team roshe

I first started my love for roshes about five months ago. I had a friend name Zach who had a few pairs and he bought a couple of each, so I decided to buy his crimsons I remember the next day I wore them to the movies. My problem started right then and there I realized these are style and they are the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. So the next day I bought his cybers and it just kept going from there to stadium greens, Knicks, safaris and alot more others. I was done with all those Jordan's, nike sbs and other stuff like that so I decided to sell all of it. I decided why not buy some more roshes which then I got cybers mangos and sport reds and some others. I then came across this thread on niketalk after following team roshe on Instagram for a couple of months. As soon as I went on this page I made some stupid posts and people were annoyed, as I grew with the thread and community I began to learn how to help and not just receive. Everybody was so understanding with me and just great people I then began to talk to some great team roshe members and some other dudes about what I should post and do to help out with the community and they gave me a whole list of different things. The first guy that ever helped me was akosaka he should me around the thread and kept me updated with all the new releases I then had bigpoint, civickid, stussykyd, del-Ro and also majestic, dut192 and even a few others. A big part of my collection is from all the great updates and help you guys have gave me. Honestly without this thread I doubt I would know about many roshes. I always try to do my best and return the great favor that you all have done for me I couldn't thank any of you enough, even if your name is not posted I hope you know that I am talking about you to.

Thanks again I hope you will review this

Teamroshe application #happiness

-Stecky
#Memories #TeamStecky
laugh.gif

my first pair of roshes - used the flyknit multi-color id option. I plan on training in these so added a lil touch on the heel.

my first pair of roshes - used the flyknit multi-color id option. I plan on training in these so added a lil touch on the heel.

if you're planning on running in them, personally I wouldnt at all. I don't think I would do anything athletic in them at all it would be broken ankle city like young Steph Curry

Haven't been in this thread in a while, but has anyone else reported this? Could it be because the Roshe Run isn't a running shoe, so one makes more sense? Or is nike cooking up a Roshe 2?
They had to change the name because of people like that ^ smh. I think if they make a Roshe 2 it won't be anywhere near as successful as the original. To me it's kind of like the Air Force One, there is a Air Force Two but how many people actually even have or wear them? It's rare for Nike to make a pair of them because they don't sell.

Is this c/w coming to the states?

655206-015

"eclipse" its a gray/black gradiant.

I'm see so many hype colorways on titolo and other sites.. yet they are like $110+ USD where they should be like $90.. why aren't these dope cw's released in the states ever on shoes I really like? same with huarache nm's..

They had to change the name because of people like that ^ smh. I think if they make a Roshe 2 it won't be anywhere near as successful as the original. To me it's kind of like the Air Force One, there is a Air Force Two but how many people actually even have or wear them? It's rare for Nike to make a pair of them because they don't sell.
Yes, Exactly It is because of people like that. There are different categories are Nike makes shoes for. Nike Sportswear are all shoes made for casual wear instead of actual performance. Even if it looks like it could be made for Basketball, Running, or Training; it is meant for casual purposes. 

Here's my side by side pic. ID on the left, real TeamROSHE pair on the right. The glossy underlayer sucks. These will be returned.
netting is also wider on the id pair. This pair should be in this week and first thing im looking to do is get rid of that shine by any means haha. 

Yes, Exactly It is because of people like that. There are different categories are Nike makes shoes for. Nike Sportswear are all shoes made for casual wear instead of actual performance. Even if it looks like it could be made for Basketball, Running, or Training; it is meant for casual purposes. 
^ this

I have Roshes and NFW would I go running in them.  That's what the Air Pegs are for.

netting is also wider on the id pair. This pair should be in this week and first thing im looking to do is get rid of that shine by any means haha. 
The netting isn't that different, it's just more pronounced on the ID because there isn't as much slack.

Depends on what you're comfortable with. Everybody likes their shoes to fit a certain way. If you like slightly large, go for it.

Was initially bummed that left MC was more green and right MC was pink/red but I've grown to love it, makes up for the ****** random yarns I got dealt!

(more pronounced contrast in person, the photos don't do it justice)

Back
Top Bottom